Incurable STI Spreading Through Oral Sex

Main Pop Girl

GonorrheaCDC-1024x576.jpg

The clap is clapping back.

A new strain of gonorrhea is infecting patients all over the world — and the World Health Organization is sending a warning that this mutant “super gonorrhea” is not treatable by current means.

About 78 million people catch gonorrhea every year — but the new antibiotic-resistant strain developed through a mistreatment of gonorrhea bacteria left in the throat after oral sex. Gonorrhea in the throat often looks like strep throat, so doctors prescribe standard antibiotics, which then mix with the bacteria, creating antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

Both of the current antibiotics used to treat gonorrhea — ceftriaxone and azithromycin — are becoming increasingly ineffective against the new strain.

“The bacteria evolve(d) to resist them," said agency Medical Officer Dr. Teodora Wi.

U.S. authorities have had some success against gonorrhea by using both ceftriaxone and azithromycin — but it’s unclear how long such a regimen will deter the super gonorrhea.

R.I.P. PHF, we're all gonna be dead within the week. :cypher: I'll see you all in hell, PHFaggots! :cackle: 

• YAAASSS 3

15 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

I'm gonna die :yeah: I love giving it....

Me too...:fishie: My favourite thing to do during sex is sucking dick while I get my ass eaten! :'( 

10 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

As the ungaggable wonder I've been SCARED OF THIS IT'S TERRIFYING 

Crying at The Ungaggable Wonder... :shocked: You need to change your username to that! :yaskween: 

3 hours ago, lightyears said:

Now when a PHF member disappear we'll all know the reason! :magic: 

Hide contents

But seriously, be careful gays :fishie: I'm really neurotic when it comes to STDs

Is that what happened to @low kii savage

tumblr_m5i783voyS1r9laud.gif

• YAAASSS 2

On 8/6/2017 at 0:22 AM, lightyears said:

I wonder if that's what happened to @Third Eye?? Poor child :fishie: 

I think you're right, that's why he hasn't been around sucking @Tweener's dick lately... :'( It must be so sad to life a life without blowjobs! #PrayForThirdy

On 8/9/2017 at 5:48 PM, SkullPop said:

OMG my worst fear. Sucking dick is too much fun. & I love to swallow too. Well are flavored condoms tasty?:blush:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: You and @TheUngaggableWonder need to get together, y'all would be the best dick-sucking duo the world has ever seen!

• YAAASSS 1