Katy Perry Breaks Down Over Poor 'Bon Appétit' Reception

Katy took to Instagram Live recently to chat about her new single 'Bon Appétit'. Idk the context of the video, but it seemed like she was waiting for a radio station to play the track which wasn't happening quick enough. :orly: 

Soon enough she broke down into tears seemingly over the negative reception the track has been receiving. :fishie:

What are your thoughts? Was Katy's breakdown warranted or should she take a leaf out of Gaga's book when PI flopped and just start dragging The Chainsmokers on Twitter instead? :hottie:

BtZh4iv.gif 

• YAAASSS 1

On 4/30/2017 at 7:17 AM, VEENX said:

People were commenting shit about her on live like "I hope you die in a plane crush" or something...and also because the song flopped (to most of listener).

Katy's ARTPOP era is truly here... :'( Time to move on and work on that jazz album with Michael Buble ASAP! :hottie: 

• YAAASSS 2

• 1 month later...
On 29.4.2017 at 11:17 PM, VEENX said:

People were commenting shit about her on live like "I hope you die in a plane crush" or something...and also because the song flopped (to most of listener).

What did she and her PR people expect? There are going to be toxic people like that when doing these live things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 9:56 AM, Countess said:

There's a solo version out there and it's only marginally better...Tbh this song is just bad and I have no idea why they thought it was single-worthy. :disgusted: 

I ended up finding one the other day and replaced the original version on the album with it lol