Sia DRAGS Azealia Banks For Animal Sacrifices

This was posted on Azealia Banks' Snapchat story earlier today, and was described by her as a video of her sacrificing chickens. "The amount of cunt that is about to come off my floor right now guys, oh my God," she says in a prelude to the main video, which has since been deleted. "Three years worth of brujeria [witchcraft]. Yes, you know I got to scrape all this shit up. I got my sandblaster and my goggles."

:disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:

In response, Queen of Animal Rights Sia tweeted:

:bop::bop::bop:

If there are no objections, PHF will now be an Azealia Banks free zone. I'm sick of her disgusting comments about minority groups and this was really the icing on the cake. Let me know in the comments below if you're happy for us to ban all discussion of this mentally ill demon from our website. :mo: 

• YAAASSS 5

58 minutes ago, 24/7 said:

i dont care who it is. what goes through your head to believe it is okay to sacrifice or even hurt any animal like that?

Right? It's probably super hypocritical because I'm not even vegetarian but looking at this photo made me physically sick. I wish this bitch all the pain and humiliation in the world.

• YAAASSS 2

On 1/4/2017 at 0:10 PM, Andydrew2 said:

I think she may have some mental disorders she needs to sort out. I feel like she has a personality disorder from all of this negative attention seeking. It must be exhausting being Azealia Banks. I do like what Sia posted, what a lady.

You're so much more compassionate than I am... :stretcher: I find her really hard to sympathise with.

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/7/2017 at 7:18 AM, Andydrew2 said:

Both I hope haha. I have my masters in social work. It took me about 8 years to go through the process but I finally graduated in May of 2016. I did take a little over a year break though. I was kind of burnt out on school.  

Oh wow, congratulations on graduating! :hail: Eight years is a long ass time, I could barely handle three years of uni... :stretcher: I'm sure you'd be good in that job tho, you seem very patient and calm. ;) 

On 1/9/2017 at 3:06 AM, Countess said:

Oh wow, congratulations on graduating! :hail: Eight years is a long ass time, I could barely handle three years of uni... :stretcher: I'm sure you'd be good in that job tho, you seem very patient and calm. ;) 

Why thank you! I would be lying if I said it was easy. It is very trying sometimes, especially on the nerves haha.