Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Forever21 said:

Where was Unlock Your Love on the board? I only see Show Me Your Love. 👀

We can't see it but I remember that she did mention "Unlock Your Love" and several other tracks in that interview while she was showing the white board. I wish somebody could find a link of that video :/ It seems to have completely disappeared off the internet....

Edited by nanapop99
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

i'll do it. speaking from personal online talks with bonnie, she's late at responding to messages, but i'd love to help you all out.  🤍

In case you havent asked her yet. I would love to know if she had a name for the album.

Electric Heaven sounds great but it wouldn't fit the sound, in my opinion. 

Waking Up Diagonal, American Girl or Somebodys Gonna Get Hurt would fit way better but it's also not 100% hitting it yet. How would you all like it, if she had self-titled it?

• Like 1

Does anyone have a remastered version of Earthquake? I don’t see that song mentioned much on here.

Also, was there ever a Bonnie McKee studio version of Let There Be Love? I think she did backing vocals on the chorus of the demo, but I think the last I read was that it was given to Christina Aguilera and that was that.

Loving the remastered versions of Electric Heaven and Outlaw, thank you 🥰

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

Does anyone have a remastered version of Earthquake? I don’t see that song mentioned much on here.

Also, was there ever a Bonnie McKee studio version of Let There Be Love? I think she did backing vocals on the chorus of the demo, but I think the last I read was that it was given to Christina Aguilera and that was that.

https://dbree.org/v/5e91ef

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Aftershock088 said:

Give me a minute, I must have Earthquake remastered somewhere floating in my computer.

Thank you for listening to my remasters!

Here you go! In wav and mp3 formats :) 

I might just end up remastering all the unreleased Bonnie McKee songs that are unmastered 😛 

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)