Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

All I can think about when HMU is mentioned it makes me giggle

Hahaha this made my day 😆😅 And did I LIIIIIEEEEE??? :hottie:   

57 minutes ago, BonBonMckee said:

What miss McKee deserves... Global superstardom, or at least a cult following

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 4.30.27 PM.jpg

Why does this legit look like her living room y'all 🤣

Btw, coming back to singer/songwriters releasing their own versions of songs they'd sold to bigger artists..... it just occured to me our good sis (and Bonnie's darker twin sister) Skylar Grey actually put her original demo of Love the Way You Lie on the iTunes edition of her 2013 sophomore album where it appears as "Love the Way You Lie, Pt. III (Original Demo)," as well as the solo version of Coming Home (titled "Coming Home, Pt. II") -- she'd also released an EP with the aforementioned songs in 2012 (titled The Buried Sessions of Skylar Grey) which in addition to LTWYL and CH includes one additional demo of a song she sold to Lupe Fiasco -- "Words"

So this makes me wonder why it'd be such a big ordeal for Bonnie to do the same with Hit Me Up and Waking Up Diagonal :wut: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bambi101 said:

Hahaha this made my day 😆😅 And did I LIIIIIEEEEE??? :hottie:   

It's the use of the word 'Shan't' for me 😭 This is my new favorite word 

1 hour ago, Bambi101 said:

Why does this legit look like her living room y'all 🤣

FOUL

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Unusual Destination said:

Jenny's Got A Boyfriend Already Leaked Final Version

11 hours ago, Unusual Destination said:

It's the same one that's on the 2014 album doesn't change anything and it's also the same one she always performed

It might be the final but iirc the leaked file was edited. Maybe it would sound more polished if it didn't sound, er, bass-boosted?

In this particular case, Jenny sounds tampered, it was probably bass boosted upon leak. Hope a more polished version leaks, or else, that Bonnie releases it, but who knows if that would end up happening.

10 hours ago, Lucas M said:

Where?

I think they might refer to the previously leaked file. It was labeled as the final mix, which I think it is, but it sounds like it was edited before it leaked. Whether there's an unedited version around, I don't know.

It's this file.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

It might be the final but iirc the leaked file was edited. Maybe it would sound more polished if it didn't sounded, er, bass-boosted?

In this particular case, Jenny sounds tampered, it was probably bass boosted upon leak. Hope a more polished version leaks, or else, that Bonnie releases it, but who knows if that would end up happening.

I think they might refer to the previously leaked file. It was labeled as the final mix, which I think it is, but it sounds like it was edited before it leaked. Whether there's an unedited version around, I don't know.

It's this file.

Oh, thank you... I guess it is the same file we've always had then

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I absolutely REFUSE to believe that that is the real final version of JGAB. It sounds terrible 💀 It literally clips at certain parts, there has to be a more final version out there.

ikr! 

7 hours ago, Lucas M said:

Oh, thank you... I guess it is the same file we've always had then

i also saw someone comment about the Rewind your heart (polished version) like trading or whatever, why yall guys have to do that? pls send linkiii. LOL

i just cant believe after years of listening to the live version of her epic songs on youtube. i finally got to listen to its studio version. i mean not the final/polished one but, its something :'(

Edited by Kiev13
  • Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)