Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized she was playing the songs for her friends. She does that before a released to get their opinion on the songs & what should be on the project. so either shes starting the era and getting feedback OR she just did this for fun (FOR HERSELF & TO TORTURE US) literally none of those people seemed to care about it cuz not many posted about the vault. there were TONS of people there and like 4 peoples posted about the vault?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tropicalian said:

i think these are all videos/visuals she ever made
somebody is the 2004 song and not somebody's gonna get hurt

If it's for the Somebody music video from her first (and only) album then why didn't she also include a VHS tape for the Trouble music video?

• Like 1

Ok this vault thing is actually ICONIC. Based on this Reel posted a couple pages back, it's pretty clear this is going to be the intro to the "S.L.A.Y." music video. Hence the "Do Not Touch" signs everywhere, she probably hasn't filmed the vault part yet.

At 0:23 she says: "This is all for a music video." ... "I find the single – S.L.A.Y. – and I put it in the VCR, and we watch the little video."

Love the concept, and idea of going into the vault and picking up here she left off is genius. Color me gooped and gagged, because I'm actually excited and hopeful once again that she's really coming.

PS I don't think the stack of VHS tapes are actual music videos. Likely just props to reflect the original tracklist for the Epic album, with "Somebody" being "Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt" (too long to write the full title out on the VHS tape) and not the 2004 "Somebody". And before y'all read me... I know back in the day she said "Sleepwalker" wasn't going to be on the album but we know how quickly Bonnie changes her mind.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jamesmax said:

I don't think that's the final tracklist. She said American Girl won't be on the album and she's adding more songs that we don't know about,.

Yeah, I meant, I think that's the original tracklist that she had planned for the 2014 release.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Yeah, I meant, I think that's the original tracklist that she had planned for the 2014 release.

Don't think so, Right Now would be included and Sleepwalker removed, every song performed at Karmin's tour was confirmed to be on the album with exception of Sleepwalker

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaynphallic said:

At 0:23 she says: "This is all for a music video." ... "I find the single – S.L.A.Y. – and I put it in the VCR, and we watch the little video."

This would be such a great concept omg she enters the vault then plays the cassette and 2014 scrapped music video starts playing :yeah:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

This would be such a great concept omg she enters the vault then plays the cassette and 2014 scrapped music video starts playing :yeah:

I'd love it if she did something like what SNSD did with Dancing Queen where they literally roll the clock back to 2008.

Also we stan a self-aware McKween! Anyone noticed there's no Thorns tape in the vault?? :cackle:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)