Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

I'm using Whiteboard (2022 Version) as the placeholder track list for now :wink:

We will be using this photo for another 10 years like we used that poor whiteboard😭

btw wonder why she forgot about Somebody and Mine music videos and doesn’t have a cassette of them.

Edited by TakeYouToHell
  • LMAO 2

26 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

Wait aren't those VHS tapes??? And since she has her entire videography in the left pile, and American Girl + Sleepwalker are included with the rest of the Epic songs makes me think Ms. McKink is pulling a Beyoncé and putting out a visual album:fishie: 

Or it's her way to keep the music unleaked :cackle: she deletes every digital copy and keeps it in hard drives and VHS so we can't get them 

On a more positive note, that could explain the hella long wait, although, of course, not her long ass silence :cypher: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

There’s another video she’s tagged in on insta where they go through the vault and she mentions the tapes are music videos, and they’re gonna go pop slay in the VCR, and watch it, lol. 

She could have literally just said to her fans "go fuck yourselves" and it would have been the same thing.

• Like 4

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)