The 2016 PHF Rewind Awards!

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Countess said:

When the person who regularly tells people to kill themselves because they're too ugly gets upset over an ISIS joke...

ff.gif

I hope you can take a minute out from your uncle molesting you to be jihaded sometime soon you filthy abomination! :mo: 

PLEASE show me where I have done that? I've told SpeedOfCunt to "KYS" for other reasons, but I never said anyone should "die" because they are ugly. Stop being such a fuckwad.

On 1/4/2017 at 3:32 AM, PrettyBitch said:

PLEASE show me where I have done that? I've told SpeedOfCunt to "KYS" for other reasons, but I never said anyone should "die" because they are ugly. Stop being such a fuckwad.

Honestly, you talk so much fucking shit about others but as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit you get defensive as hell and start throwing insults out at people. :stretcher: If you're gonna be a cunt just embrace it and make it funny but make sure you can take it if you're gonna dish it out. :dealwithit:

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Honestly, you talk so much fucking shit about others but as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit you get defensive as hell and start throwing insults out at people. :stretcher: If you're gonna be a cunt just embrace it and make it funny but make sure you can take it if you're gonna dish it out. :dealwithit:

Like literally quote me where I have said anything like what you said I am saying, you dumb bitch -_-

On 1/7/2017 at 4:07 AM, PrettyBitch said:

Like literally quote me where I have said anything like what you said I am saying, you dumb bitch -_-

A selection of your best moments, you absolute fucking cuntbucket. -_-

On 1/7/2017 at 4:14 AM, Bryan said:

I'm sad there was no flop award this year (or was there?). I want to pass my award onto future generations of flops. Also I forgot to vote. :P Congrats all!

Check out the shadily retitled Hot High Lady Lucid award. ;) 

Archived