A*M*E

Jakerrs

30 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Considering she has like 4 albums worth of material, I'm surprised she hasn't gotten further yet. I feel like she's still baking, not quite ready for release.

I know. I did think her feature on Need U (100%) would open the door for her. I reckon these features will help, especially the Marc Kinchen one. The track he did with Becky Hill became such a success!!!

1 minute ago, Jakerrs said:

I know. I did think her feature on Need U (100%) would open the door for her. I reckon these features will help, especially the Marc Kinchen one. The track he did with Becky Hill became such a success!!!

Unless she becomes another Eva Simons. :cypher: 

22 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

How do y'all organize your A*M*E collections? 
Mine is a mess D:
Is there a list of all her songs? 

At the moment, mine is just in alphabetical order. Don't even think they are grouped by "albums/samplers". Discogs can help if you want them grouped that way. 

I uploaded a ZIP file for someone a while ago that has practically all of her unreleased + released - if any of you want it message me since I don't think I have access to the downloads section yet to post it there.

41 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

How do y'all organize your A*M*E collections? 
Mine is a mess D:
Is there a list of all her songs? 

I have all of her songs grouped into one album, and then have the demos/samplers in separate ones. This is quite an old screenshot but apart from the new collab and Feel Me w/ Paris Lover and Paradigm w/ CamelPhat it's still up-to-date:

DY6DKYT.png

As nice as it is to have her back, these collabs don't make up for the fact that she hasn't released a solo single in over 3 years and everyone's forgotten about the one hit she does have (Need U). She should spend less time on that vlogging BS and actually release the music she's been working on for over 2 years now (and put out the EP she announced God knows when)

klQfuTN.gif

• YAAASSS 4