We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

kallumlavigne

Some Of My Covers

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Also Pretty Little Liars Posters

7 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Also Pretty Little Liars Posters

I don't think I like the montage posters, but the first one is spot on! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

Ugh, the Girls Aloud one and the first Shania one are both gorgeous. :'(:'(:'( I love your work so much!

Thank you <3 I just didn't know which photo I preferred think the 1st one is the best

14 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

Thank you <3 I just didn't know which photo I preferred think the 1st one is the best

I think so, but the second one is gorgeous as well - maybe it could be for a deluxe edition or single or something. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

I think so, but the second one is gorgeous as well - maybe it could be for a deluxe edition or single or something. :P 

Yeah lol a different country cover 

• YAAASSS 1