Lana Del Rey

Main Pop Girl

01-Lana-Del-Rey-2023-billboard-women-in-

Lana is teasing another new song, but I have no idea if it's for a new album or even how many albums she's released at this point :awkwardney: So I thought I'd make a post here where we can discuss whatever it is she's doing next and anything else y'all wanna chat about!

Here's 'Henry, come on':

A post shared by LANA DEL REY (@honeymoon)

• Like 3

These are pictures of Lana promoting a clothing line by Kim Kardashian. I’m pretty convinced she’s wearing a wig but I like her look here. She looks ‘refreshed’ and has clearly made a personal choice to visibly reduce in size.  I have always found Kim Kardashian to be a rather tacky individual and don’t feel she is a credible or appropriate person for Lana to cross pollinate her alt-singer brand with, unfortunately Lana seems to like her. perhaps by working with her, Lana is subtly shading her singing partner on “Snow on the Beach” (perhaps not).

Kg2KZss.jpg

Vzv76Vj.jpg

0tJ4ErB.jpg

QUpBCjf.jpg

Ice Spice has followed both Lana and Jack Antonoff on Instagram which has led to online speculation that Ice Spice may feature on a track from Lana’s next album. These rumours have met with a mixed reaction from Lana’s fanbase with some of the more negative reactions to this rumour having a slightly racist undertone.

• 4 weeks later...