"Mass Batch Of Flops Leak"

trayertrash

58 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

I honestly hate they fact they stopped after Ten they should have kept going.

Literally none of them wanted to be in the band but Nadine lmao. The rest were too busy doing whatever they do outside of GA... 

I don't even think there's that much GA stuff left, to be honest? They were the sort of the band that never really let anything go to waste and reused all their leftovers for the next release. This is all that I've ever heard of and I'm not even 100% sure all of it was recorded by GA:

All I Ever Do
Beautiful Villain
Bored Stupid [Late stage Tangled Up outtake. There was an early tracklist posted which included this and On My Way To Satisfaction, while omitting Damn and I'm Falling]
Cheryl's Song [Probably not the final title]
Don't Do It [Maybe a Why Do It alt title, but it has different writers]
Heartstrings
Keep Your Head Up
Kimberley's Song [Also probably not the final title]
Little Drops of Heaven
Magic Position
Our Lips Are Sealed [Cover of The Go-Go's song]
Out of Control [Not a title track to the Out of Control album, but a track that failed to make the cut on Sound of The Underground]
Shame
Sleeping With Sirens
Sorry
The Boy Does Nothing [Alesha Dixon released this, but apparently GA did a demo]
Where Did The Love Go
Wicked Game [Cover of the Chris Isaak song]

The crazy thing about GA is that each member recorded a solo version of every song, and then Xenomania spliced together all the best parts from each members solo version in order to make the final product. So there's literally Nicola solo versions of every single GA song out there just waiting to be heard... :flush: 

11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

+ most importantly Grafitti My Soul in Britney's vocals that "scared" Cheryl smh

Why was Cheryl scared of Britney's vocals? :shocked: 

• YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, Beauty King said:

I don't even think there's that much GA stuff left, to be honest? They were the sort of the band that never really let anything go to waste and reused all their leftovers for the next release. This is all that I've ever heard of and I'm not even 100% sure all of it was recorded by GA:

All I Ever Do
Beautiful Villain
Bored Stupid [Late stage Tangled Up outtake. There was an early tracklist posted which included this and On My Way To Satisfaction, while omitting Damn and I'm Falling]
Cheryl's Song [Probably not the final title]
Don't Do It [Maybe a Why Do It alt title, but it has different writers]
Heartstrings
Keep Your Head Up
Kimberley's Song [Also probably not the final title]
Little Drops of Heaven
Magic Position
Our Lips Are Sealed [Cover of The Go-Go's song]
Out of Control [Not a title track to the Out of Control album, but a track that failed to make the cut on Sound of The Underground]
Shame
Sleeping With Sirens
Sorry
The Boy Does Nothing [Alesha Dixon released this, but apparently GA did a demo]
Where Did The Love Go
Wicked Game [Cover of the Chris Isaak song]

Heartstrings was eventually released by Kylie on the Japanese version of Aphrodite.

They also had Boys are Back in Town for that shampoo advert. Don't know if they just recorded a clip however. 

• YAAASSS 1