"Mass Batch Of Flops Leak"

trayertrash

Just now, evolution said:

Thank you so much!

Mess at everyone's trade list leaking. This is why I only trade with a select few of you. You guys can't keep a song to yourself. :stretcher:

Thank God I didn't trade for any of these cos I know eventually they will leak. Thanks again @trayertrash

No problem :D

It's not like anyone's trade list had much on it anyway, the majority of what's been going around have been instrumentals or things that lowkey leaked months ago :stretcher: 

I think the only thing I have left are a few riot grrrl/metal bootlegs literally no one on here gives a shit about :shocked:

• YAAASSS 2

I never called you that but okay... I was curious if it was really everything on the list or if there was stuff I missed out on :roll:

I know a few days ago there were some Banks, Ariana, Jojo, Delta and other stuff that leaked that I didn't have so I wasn't sure if there was more that I was missing. 

34 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I never called you that but okay... I was curious if it was really everything on the list or if there was stuff I missed out on :roll:

I know a few days ago there were some Banks, Ariana, Jojo, Delta and other stuff that leaked that I didn't have so I wasn't sure if there was more that I was missing. 

R U SERIOUS RN? :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Style said:

Ah yeah, thanks! I asked just in case I missed something I didn't have lol.

I'm not sure if there was anything else since I don't listen to her. I'm in a Skype group and saw someone mention it a few days ago. I'll double check with them just in case there's anything else ;) 

• YAAASSS 1