Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion or Fucking Delusion?

Third Eye

PI - FLOP OR BOP?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Perfect Illusion
    • Fucking Delusion

2 hours ago, Countess said:

YAS! :hail: :hail: :hail: So nice to see someone with a positive opinion on this song! <3<3<3 

I just wish someone leaks the stems cause I like the Bridge but it's a backing vocals like wtf ? Hahahaha I like that part, that sounds like a demo. I want to hear the rest of the songs and of course, I'M HERE FOR FLORENCE OMFG my fave with my old fave (I still Stan tho)

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Jump Rope said:

better than the original

I'm actually laughing so hard at this... :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: 

31 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

I just wish someone leaks the stems cause I like the Bridge but it's a backing vocals like wtf ? Hahahaha I like that part, that sounds like a demo. I want to hear the rest of the songs and of course, I'M HERE FOR FLORENCE OMFG my fave with my old fave (I still Stan tho)

Omg, I know what you mean! <3 I wish there had just been one line of vocals that didn't have the ad-libs over the top so we could hear the words properly! I'm so excited for the Florence duet as well, given what Gaga's said about the song I'm imagining 'That Boy Is Mine 2.0'. :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm actually laughing so hard at this... :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: 

Omg, I know what you mean! <3 I wish there had just been one line of vocals that didn't have the ad-libs over the top so we could hear the words properly! I'm so excited for the Florence duet as well, given what Gaga's said about the song I'm imagining 'That Boy Is Mine 2.0'. :hail: 

Florence never fails! I Imagine a 4 min long song an empowering song that will be the best duet EVER. I really can't wait for it omg

• YAAASSS 1

I think it was a risky single choice from the get go. Even the title was throwing people off cause it didn't seem like something she'd pull, but honestly, I'm glad she's not going down some weird gimmicky route cause those gimmicks die fast. I may not be the biggest fan of the song, but I do applaud her for taking a risk and trying a new sound. When artists are stagnant in their music, it sounds lifeless and dead. I am a bit nervous about how the album will sound, especially with Florence and Beck, but who knows. This album may come out of left field and end up becoming one of her most iconic albums. Either that, or it'll become a forgettable album and she'll move on to the next era fast. Artists don't always have to remain at #1, their careers are allowed to take a dip during experimental phases. High risk, high reward?

• YAAASSS 2

I really want to like it.. but it's difficult to 

The chorus seems to be so.. forced vocally which doesn't sound good against that lackluster instrumental. It's like she's trying to prove to everyone "Look, I can sing powerfully & emotionally!!" but we all know what she's capable of.. this sounds very shouty and unpleasant.... I don't see why everyone is praising this like it's the second coming of christ but i suppose tastes are different 

21 hours ago, Kuba said:

I really want to like it.. but it's difficult to 

The chorus seems to be so.. forced vocally which doesn't sound good against that lackluster instrumental. It's like she's trying to prove to everyone "Look, I can sing powerfully & emotionally!!" but we all know what she's capable of.. this sounds very shouty and unpleasant.... I don't see why everyone is praising this like it's the second coming of christ but i suppose tastes are different 

Maybe it's just not for you. :'( But there's always single #2!