Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion or Fucking Delusion?

Third Eye

PI - FLOP OR BOP?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Perfect Illusion
    • Fucking Delusion

18 minutes ago, PNut said:

I'm here for the song itself, but everything else has been an anti-climax. The video is shoddy and if there is one thing Gaga hasn't been bad at up to now... it's music videos.

Are you forgetting about the 'Alejandro' video which is five times longer than it should have been, the 'Edge of Glory' video which lost people jobs after she cut the majority of the footage, or the 'Do What U Want' video which was finished but scrapped entirely? :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

Are you forgetting about the 'Alejandro' video which is five times longer than it should have been, the 'Edge of Glory' video which lost people jobs after she cut the majority of the footage, or the 'Do What U Want' video which was finished but scrapped entirely? :stretcher: 

Whoops I have been blocking that 'Glory' video since it's release. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's lackluster at best. I'm no fan of Gaga but I honestly expect MUCH better from her. At the end during the key change, it sounds like she's barely even hitting the notes. These were the BEST vocal takes they could use for her? I'm completely unimpressed tbh.

On 10/5/2016 at 3:12 PM, MiXero said:

It's lackluster at best. I'm no fan of Gaga but I honestly expect MUCH better from her. At the end during the key change, it sounds like she's barely even hitting the notes. These were the BEST vocal takes they could use for her? I'm completely unimpressed tbh.

A lot of people say they don't like the vocals, but I honestly think they're really emotive and raw. I think if anything it throws people off that there's not too much pitch correction used which is why people think it's unpolished or unfinished.

The vocals in the live version are another matter tho... :flush: 

1 minute ago, Countess said:

A lot of people say they don't like the vocals, but I honestly think they're really emotive and raw. I think if anything it throws people off that there's not too much pitch correction used which is why people think it's unpolished or unfinished.

The vocals in the live version are another matter tho... :flush: 

No shade towards you but I feel the opposite way. It sounds to me like she is bored and "going through the motions", if you will, during the song. But that's just my opinion