Should PHF Have Popstar Emojis?

Should PHF Have Popstar Emojis?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should PHF Have Popstar Emojis?

• Yes, but keep the emoticons we already have
    • Yes, and remove the emoticons we already have
    • No
    • I want @Tweener to sit on my face

So this is a suggestion brought forward by @Yoyoo, @Jump Rope and @FeralHeart which I've been thinking over for a while! I can't decide if it's a good idea or not so I thought I'd just make a thread about it and see what you guys think. :P 

They're suggesting that we have little popstar emojis to use in our posts like some other forums do. They could be little gifs like this:

Happy: giphy.gif

Sad: giphy.gif

Crying: giphy.gif

I've always resisted doing this because so many other forums do it and I like our little yellow people. :'( But if you guys are interested in it and we can keep them unique and fun I think it could be a good idea to add to our current emojis!

So what do you think? Should we keep the ones we have, replace them, or have the option to use both? Let me know in the poll and we'll see what everyone's thinking! <3 

i like having the option of both!  it's a pain in the ass to try and find a gif, then upload it, especially on mobile, so i think having several of the most common/versatile/iconic reaction gifs easily available would be convenient and let everyone be a little more expressive!

edit: maybe you should have some kind of a poll to see which gif should be designated to each emoticon?  and then maybe have a some "miscellaneous" gifs you can use that are too hard to attach to a specific face, like that taylor swift in the window gif 

15 hours ago, FeralHeart said:

i like having the option of both!  it's a pain in the ass to try and find a gif, then upload it, especially on mobile, so i think having several of the most common/versatile/iconic reaction gifs easily available would be convenient and let everyone be a little more expressive!

edit: maybe you should have some kind of a poll to see which gif should be designated to each emoticon?  and then maybe have a some "miscellaneous" gifs you can use that are too hard to attach to a specific face, like that taylor swift in the window gif 

I think you've convinced me. :hail: I barely ever access PHF on mobile so I haven't noticed, but now that you bring it up it would be a total pain to find reaction gifs on mobile. Changing my vote tbh.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived