[A] Contest ;3

Alexanderrr

Hey guys! Welcome to a contest which I created for y'all because I was bored. This challenge is inspired by Melanie Martinez's album Cry Baby.

How to play:

• Pick out a couple unreleased songs, demos, covers, remixes, ect (by the same singer) *Example: Lady Gaga - Rockshow, Second Time Around, ect*
  • Create a concept album with that will tell a story. *Example: Second Time Around: The main character is in love with someone, but it doesn't take off. Rockshow: The main character is looking for someone new, but cannot find anyone, so she runs away and joins a Rockshow (circus type thing).
  • Submit your album tracklist and story to me in my Inbox, include a link to each track used.
  • Wait patiently for the contest to end.

Rules:

• One entry per account.
  • There must only one album artist, however collaborations they've had are allowed. (Example: Lady Gaga - PARTYNAUSEOUS (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)
  • Don't share your entry with anyone else, just incase they enter it as their own.
  • Don't leak the prize if you win.
  • Have fun while coming up with your album!
  • Don't act bitchy if you don't win.

The contest closes on the 10th of August and the winner will be announced on the 11th of August.

The winner will be awarded a track from my trade list of their choice!

Goodluck guys!

-Alex ;3

Edited by Alexanderrr
The contest closes on the 10th of August and the winner will be announced on the 11th of August.

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

This is a fun concept! How many songs can we choose for the album? And should we only choose official songs or should we make up titles and use unleaked songs? I'm gonna start working on mine now. ;) 

Use less than 15, use actual song that have leaked (example: lady gaga Rockshow, second time around, Brooklyn nights)

• YAAASSS 1