Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

9 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

@Red Flare do we know a second scrapped tracklist for Treat Myself? we know of the fifteen-track one for 2018, it was delayed to 2019 (plus half the 2018 tracklist was released as TLT EP) and then delayed again for Jan 2020.

sorry for replying when this was not meant for me, but iirc there was no other tracklist besides the 15-track version of 2018 (from which only Criminals remains unleaked). afaik that very version was delayed for 2019 without changes, until it was reworked in 2019 into the version that was released.

correct me if i'm wrong tho!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

sorry for replying when this was not meant for me, but iirc there was no other tracklist besides the 15-track version of 2018 (from which only Criminals remains unleaked). afaik that very version was delayed for 2019 without changes, until it was reworked in 2019 into the version that was released.

correct me if i'm wrong tho!

while we're here, do we know of any early drafts for Title or Thank You either?

or even the Xmas album?

Charli XCX - Sucker

1. Break the Rules
  2. London Queen
  3. Breaking Up
  4. Gold Coins
  5. Boom Clap
  6. Caught in the Middle
  7. Doing It
  8. Need Ur Love
  9. Body of My Own
  10. Famous
  11. Hanging Around
  12. Seven Day Holiday
  13. Let's Make Love Deluxe edition bonus track
  14. SuperLove Deluxe edition bonus track
  15. So over You Deluxe edition bonus track
  16. Light It Up Deluxe edition bonus track
  17. Bel Air Deluxe edition bonus track
  18. Japan Deluxe edition bonus track

It was going to have a companion EP composed of songs that would have made this project a punk-inspired album. Ironically, the title track was originally in the EP/Disc 2:

1. Sucker
  2. Better Than Ur Last Thing
  3. Allergic to Love
  4. Lightning Bolt
  5. I'm a Dream
  6. Mow That Lawn
  • Like 1

Kim Petras - Problématique (2022)

1. Problématique
  2. The Future Starts Now
  3. Revelations
  4. Deeper
  5. Confession
  6. Hit It From the Back
  7. Je T'adore
  8. Something About You
  9. Born Again
  10. Owww (or "WWW") [eventually replaced with "Coconuts"]
  11. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
  12. Your Time to Cry

"Love Ya Leave Ya", "Left My Body", "Treat Me Like a Hoe", "Sex Talk", "Dirty Thoughts" and "Keep It" were slated as bonus tracks (no order listed), with the latter two remaining unleaked. "Feed the Beast" was apparently never included in the tracklist although potentially intended for the album, unlike "Runaway Walk", which was never meant for inclusion in it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, genji said:

I don’t know the tracklist but the original version of Lana Del Rey’s “Honeymoon” had 2 demos on it, “Pink Flamingoes”, and “Ice Cream” (alternatively Soft Ice Cream)

the demos for Music To Watch Boys To and Salvatore, respectively. I guess they were just working titles for the songs, but I wonder how different was the early tracklist for the album, if any.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2022 at 12:59 PM, Ice Prince said:

the demos for Music To Watch Boys To and Salvatore, respectively. I guess they were just working titles for the songs, but I wonder how different was the early tracklist for the album, if any.

I don’t want to be invasive but I think I could find out what it was, iirc though I think dlmbm wasn’t on the tracklist and and religion was the closer

• Like 2

I have found a tracklist of a 2015 version of thank you (before things like NO were recorded), unfortunately it doesn't have the tracks in a particular order but it says what tracks were suppose to be on the album. Maybe I can do some deeper digging to find out what the order was suppose to be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Flare said:

I have found a tracklist of a 2015 version of thank you (before things like NO were recorded), unfortunately it doesn't have the tracks in a particular order but it says what tracks were suppose to be on the album. Maybe I can do some deeper digging to find out what the order was suppose to be

Are there any unleakeds?