Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

found the "OG Montero" tracklist in a tracker posted to Leaked.cx

1. May 13th (title unknown, but this was the date it was recorded)
  2. Takes too Long
  3. Titanic
  4. Ocean
  5. Holiday
  6. A Starry Night
  7. Take Me on Tour
  8. Sun Goes Down
  9. Fever Dream
  10. They Don't Notice Us
  11. You Can Awake ft Hello Yello
  12. Tell Me How it Feels
  13. Badum (solo version?)
  14. Empathy
  15. One of Me
  16. Emily
  17. Sixteen
  18. Kimbo
  19. Rarri
  20. Blue Moon
  21. Out
  22. School Globes
  23. Don't Want it
  24. Fuck Around
  25. Moesha
  26. Bussout

*tracks 19 - 26 noted as bonus tracks*

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 9:22 PM, genji said:

I don’t want to be invasive but I think I could find out what it was, iirc though I think dlmbm wasn’t on the tracklist and and religion was the closer

did u find out if salvatore and pink flamingos were working titles or actual demo versions?

3 hours ago, rknhrs said:

did u find out if ice cream and pink flamingos were working titles or actual demo versions?

Sorry for interrupting but iirc there are actual demos for those songs, their existence is pretty much confirmed - very likely with those titles instead of the current ones. My doubt regarding them is if they are just demos from the songs, or rather very different early versions with different lyrics and stuff (see: National Anthem final and I Want It All demo versions, with completely different chorus).

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

Sorry for interrupting but iirc there are actual demos for those songs, their existence is pretty much confirmed - very likely with those titles instead of the current ones. My doubt regarding them is if they are just demos from the songs, or rather very different early versions with different lyrics and stuff (see: National Anthem final and I Want It All demo versions, with completely different chorus).

yeah thats what i always believe in but after @genjisaid that i got interested

• Like 1

Iggy Azalea - The End of an Era (2021)

1. Sirens
  2. Brazil
  3. Pillow Fight
  4. Emo Club Anthem
  5. STFU
  6. I Am the Stripclub
  7. N.Y.E. (feat. Alice Chater)
  8. Woke Up (Diamonds)
  9. Is That Right (feat. BIA)
  10. XXXTRA
  11. Peach Body
  12. Sex on the Beach (feat. Sophia Scott)
  13. Good Times with Bad People
  14. Day 3 in Miami (End of an Era) [feat. Ellise]

The only change is track 7, "N.Y.E.", which was changed for "Nights Like This" at the last minute and "N.Y.E." was relegated as a bonus track. This tracklist comes from the "Is That Right" producer Young Forever Beats, who posted it on his Instagram shortly before Iggy shared the final tracklist with track 7 updated.

imo "Sip It" and "Posh Spice" deserved a spot in Standard instead of "Sex on the Beach", but hey at least they're on the deluxe lol.

• Like 3

Rather than a scrapped tracklist, this is the tracklist for an album sampler of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die that was sent to The Guardian in May 2011, before the era started. I'm assuming songs here included demos or unmastered versions of the songs that eventually made the cut for the album (in bold).

1. National Anthem
  2. Born to Die
  3. Live or Die
  4. Hey Lolita Hey
  5. Million Dollar Man
  6. Video Games
  7. Paris
  8. Marilyn Monroe (Puppy Love)
  9. Driving in Cars with Boys
  10. This Is What Makes Us Girls
  11. Hundred Dollar Bill
  12. Are You Ready (Ooooh Baby)
  13. Diet Mountain Dew
  14. You Can Be the Boss
  15. Kinda Outta Luck!
  16. Carmen
  17. Put the Radio On
  18. Blue Jeans

By the looks (and also assuming these were mostly demos from the released songs), the album was way more pop-oriented than the result.

Fun fact: she posted to a now defunct SoundCloud the songs I put in italics, plus "Velvet Crowbar", "On Our Way" and "Us Against the World", which were omitted from the album sampler.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2023 at 5:46 PM, Ice Prince said:

Iggy Azalea - The End of an Era (2021)

1. Sirens
  2. Brazil
  3. Pillow Fight
  4. Emo Club Anthem
  5. STFU
  6. I Am the Stripclub
  7. N.Y.E. (feat. Alice Chater)
  8. Woke Up (Diamonds)
  9. Is That Right (feat. BIA)
  10. XXXTRA
  11. Peach Body
  12. Sex on the Beach (feat. Sophia Scott)
  13. Good Times with Bad People
  14. Day 3 in Miami (End of an Era) [feat. Ellise]

The only change is track 7, "N.Y.E.", which was changed for "Nights Like This" at the last minute and "N.Y.E." was relegated as a bonus track. This tracklist comes from the "Is That Right" producer Young Forever Beats, who posted it on his Instagram shortly before Iggy shared the final tracklist with track 7 updated.

imo "Sip It" and "Posh Spice" deserved a spot in Standard instead of "Sex on the Beach", but hey at least they're on the deluxe lol.

Kind of unrelated, but not entirely as it does have to do with Iggy Azalea, but I swear I remember hearing back in like late 2018/maybe early 2019, Iggy literally said she was going to "retire" so she could focus on raising her son and because she felt like music wasn't bringing her much joy anymore and how she was disappointed that nobody had wanted to collaborate with her for her final album which at the time was "In My Defense", although she did later end up having a few collaborations on the album. I think she wanted more female collaborations though. Then in late 2021 I saw that she performed at a concert and how the fans helped her find her love to perform again. I didn't know she released new music since "In My Defense" so, I am a bit shocked to see this here. Interesting. 

I'm pretty sure Nicki Minaj did the same thing too. I remember hearing she was going to retire, but not even a couple months later she was talking about releasing new music. I don't get it. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

Kind of unrelated, but not entirely as it does have to do with Iggy Azalea, but I swear I remember hearing back in like late 2018/maybe early 2019, Iggy literally said she was going to "retire" so she could focus on raising her son and because she felt like music wasn't bringing her much joy anymore and how she was disappointed that nobody had wanted to collaborate with her for her final album which at the time was "In My Defense", although she did later end up having a few collaborations on the album. I think she wanted more female collaborations though. Then in late 2021 I saw that she performed at a concert and how the fans helped her find her love to perform again. I didn't know she released new music since "In My Defense" so, I am a bit shocked to see this here. Interesting. 

I'm pretty sure Nicki Minaj did the same thing too. I remember hearing she was going to retire, but not even a couple months later she was talking about releasing new music. I don't get it. 

Must be ups and downs in their careers and how they feel about them.

Iggy released The End of an Era in August 2021, and she also teased it would be her last album. She remained basically silent (regarding music) for a year until August 2022, when she said she would anyways release new music, apparently coming later on this year. And tbh I'm all here for it, I've been a massive Iggy stan ever since I discovered her and can't wait for more music. The End of an Era is definitely her best album yet and can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 10:03 AM, Ice Prince said:

Must be ups and downs in their careers and how they feel about them.

Iggy released The End of an Era in August 2021, and she also teased it would be her last album. She remained basically silent (regarding music) for a year until August 2022, when she said she would anyways release new music, apparently coming later on this year. And tbh I'm all here for it, I've been a massive Iggy stan ever since I discovered her and can't wait for more music. The End of an Era is definitely her best album yet and can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

I'm all for new music and stuff, I just don't like being toyed with ya' know? I am however very excited to listen to The End of an Era! I can't believe nobody told me that Iggy Azalea was back releasing new music! 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm all for new music and stuff, I just don't like being toyed with ya' know? I am however very excited to listen to The End of an Era Era! I can't believe nobody told me that Iggy Azalea was back releasing new music! 

Totally agree.

You're in for a treat! The album is really good, you should give a try to the deluxe.

If you ask me, highlights are:

Spoiler

Brazil, Pillow Fight, Is That Right, Peach Body, Good Times with Bad People, NYE, Sip It and Posh Spice. and I'm a Sirens fan so.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Rather than a scrapped tracklist, this is the tracklist for an album sampler of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die that was sent to The Guardian in May 2011, before the era started. I'm assuming songs here included demos or unmastered versions of the songs that eventually made the cut for the album (in bold).

1. National Anthem
  2. Born to Die
  3. Live or Die
  4. Hey Lolita Hey
  5. Million Dollar Man
  6. Video Games
  7. Paris
  8. Marilyn Monroe (Puppy Love)
  9. Driving in Cars with Boys
  10. This Is What Makes Us Girls
  11. Hundred Dollar Bill
  12. Are You Ready (Ooooh Baby)
  13. Diet Mountain Dew
  14. You Can Be the Boss
  15. Kinda Outta Luck!
  16. Carmen
  17. Put the Radio On
  18. Blue Jeans

By the looks (and also assuming these were mostly demos from the released songs), the album was way more pop-oriented than the result.

Fun fact: she posted to a now defunct SoundCloud the songs I put in italics, plus "Velvet Crowbar", "On Our Way" and "Us Against the World", which were omitted from the album sampler.

do we have any photos of this sampler? i havent seen anything about it other than the loose list of songs

22 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

With Nicki she said she wanted to take a break and have a family but maybe her fans just meant too much to her to leave behind. She may be on the road soon so she's gonna spend as much family time as possible 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

do we have any photos of this sampler? i havent seen anything about it other than the loose list of songs

I've been searching for it but haven't found anything besides the Guardian article where they mention about listening to the sampler. I wonder if it was sent exclusively to them for the article with promotional purposes or something. It's likely I guess - and maybe the sampler was never sold or unofficially distributed (like Florrie's 2014 and 2016 albums samplers) reason why we don't have any pictures. There are chances it was a digital only sampler too.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1