Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (Original Deluxe Version), 2011

It's just a different order, no new tracks.

1. Born to Die
  2. Blue Jeans
  3. Off to the Races
  4. Video Games
  5. Radio
  6. Diet Mountain Dew
  7. National Anthem
  8. Dark Paradise
  9. Carmen
  10. This Is What Makes Us Girls
  11. Million Dollar Man
  12. Without You
  13. Lolita
  14. Summertime Sadness
  15. Lucky Ones

It majorly sucks imo :cry: 

• Like 4

On 1/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, Crystal <3 said:

With Nicki she said she wanted to take a break and have a family but maybe her fans just meant too much to her to leave behind. She may be on the road soon so she's gonna spend as much family time as possible 

Maybe I misheard? I probably did. "Take a break" makes more sense as to why she came back to release new music not too long after. Thank you for informing me! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Maybe I misheard? I probably did. "Take a break" makes more sense as to why she came back to release new music not too long after. Thank you for informing me! 

Yw. She's maybe on hiatus now bc she wants as much family time as she can get bc she may be on the road for a while if we get the album this year

Grimes - Miss Anthropocene (2020)

Not me just finding these when they've been out for ages :cypher: 

V1:

1. Darkside (early title for Darkseid)
  2. Violence
  3. So Heavy (early title for So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth)
  4. Black Swann (early title for Delete Forever)
  5. New Gods
  6. Last Call (early title for You'll miss me when I'm not around)
  7. My Name Is Dark
  8. 4AM (early title for 4æm)
  9. B4_THEFEVER (early title for Before the fever)
  10. Adore (early title for IDORU)

V2:

1. So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth
  2. Darkseid
  3. Delete Forever
  4. VIOLENCE
  5. 4æm
  6. New Gods
  7. My Name Is Dark
  8. You'll miss me when I'm not around
  9. Before the fever
  10. IDORU
  11. Shall I compare thee
  12. We Appreciate Power

And she also had this very draft-ish list from 2018:

1. That's what the drugs r 4 (early title for My Name Is Dark)
  2. So Heavy I fell through the earth
  3. Darq Souls
  4. adore u (alt title for IDORU)
  5. Black Swan Blues (earliest title for Delete Forever)
  6. blaze forever like a useless star
  7. Cryptid (Heavy metal magazine)
  8. 4æm
  9. Favourite Psycho
  10. Deth Angels
  11. Nymphs at Versailles
  12. Last call
  13. B4 the fever
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 6:10 AM, Ice Prince said:

Rather than a scrapped tracklist, this is the tracklist for an album sampler of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die that was sent to The Guardian in May 2011, before the era started. I'm assuming songs here included demos or unmastered versions of the songs that eventually made the cut for the album (in bold).

1. National Anthem
  2. Born to Die
  3. Live or Die
  4. Hey Lolita Hey
  5. Million Dollar Man
  6. Video Games
  7. Paris
  8. Marilyn Monroe (Puppy Love)
  9. Driving in Cars with Boys
  10. This Is What Makes Us Girls
  11. Hundred Dollar Bill
  12. Are You Ready (Ooooh Baby)
  13. Diet Mountain Dew
  14. You Can Be the Boss
  15. Kinda Outta Luck!
  16. Carmen
  17. Put the Radio On
  18. Blue Jeans

By the looks (and also assuming these were mostly demos from the released songs), the album was way more pop-oriented than the result.

Fun fact: she posted to a now defunct SoundCloud the songs I put in italics, plus "Velvet Crowbar", "On Our Way" and "Us Against the World", which were omitted from the album sampler.

WAIT, you mean lossless of Puppy Love, Hundred Dollar Bill and KOL exist outside of Lana's HD? Jesus.... I'd die

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

WAIT, you mean lossless of Puppy Love, Hundred Dollar Bill and KOL exist outside of Lana's HD? Jesus.... I'd die

they must exist, but iirc they haven't leaked, although we have a 256 kbps of Puppy Love. iirc we also had some Paris HQ file somewhere. fingers crossed for the lossless to surface!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Big Time Rush's debut album BTR was first reported by media outlets, the tracklist was a little different from the final:

Screenshot_20230202_063517_Chrome.jpg

https://tommy2.net/content/?p=18887

Mindblowing, I know 🤯 Halfway There, City Is Ours, and Worldwide were just ordered slightly differently lol. But also, Boyfriend was said to feature New Boyz, which the final album ended up including the solo version instead, with the New Boyz feature not coming out until a few months later.

However, here's something interesting: In an interview after this announcement (but still before the album was out), the boys were asked what their favorite song on it was, and Kendall said "Paralyzed", which wasn't on it at all.

So was he just being an edgelord and intentionally saying one that wasn't on the album, or could there have been another early tracklist that included Paralyzed? :detective:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kipper said:

When Big Time Rush's debut album BTR was first reported by media outlets, the tracklist was a little different from the final:

Screenshot_20230202_063517_Chrome.jpg

https://tommy2.net/content/?p=18887

Mindblowing, I know 🤯 Halfway There, City Is Ours, and Worldwide were just ordered slightly differently lol. But also, Boyfriend was said to feature New Boyz, which the final album ended up including the solo version instead, with the New Boyz feature not coming out until a few months later.

However, here's something interesting: In an interview after this announcement (but still before the album was out), the boys were asked what their favorite song on it was, and Kendall said "Paralyzed", which wasn't on it at all.

So was he just being an edgelord and intentionally saying one that wasn't on the album, or could there have been another early tracklist that included Paralyzed? :detective:

Oooo that's interesting! I also happen to notice this tracklist is missing "Stuck" and "This Is Our Someday". Maybe they weren't recorded yet or something? Idk. However, I think TIOS was always meant to be a bonus track, so I'm not too surprised it doesn't appear on this early tracklist, but for "Stuck" not to be there is rather odd.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Oooo that's interesting! I also happen to notice this tracklist is missing "Stuck" and "This Is Our Someday". Maybe they weren't recorded yet or something? Idk. However, I think TIOS was always meant to be a bonus track, so I'm not too surprised it doesn't appear on this early tracklist, but for "Stuck" not to be there is rather odd.

That's actually because they were bonus tracks! Initially, you could only have gotten them if you pre-ordered the album on iTunes before it released. Thankfully, though, they came out later on other country's versions (for example, This Is Our Someday on the International edition and Stuck on the UK edition). So I think the tracklist above left them off just because it was talking about the standard US version with 11 songs.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kipper said:

That's actually because they were bonus tracks! Initially, you could only have gotten them if you pre-ordered the album on iTunes before it released. Thankfully, though, they came out later on other country's versions (for example, This Is Our Someday on the International edition and Stuck on the UK edition). So I think the tracklist above left them off just because it was talking about the standard US version with 11 songs.

I knew TIOS was always a bonus track, but I didn't know about Stuck being one as well! I guess I assumed that the standard was always 13 tracks and not 11, but that actually makes more sense. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...