Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (Draft from September 2019). Thanks to @Music Xclusive for sharing it.

1. Physical
  2. Not My Problem
  3. Levitating
  4. Love Again
  5. Future Nostalgia
  6. Cool
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Good in Bed
  9. We're Good
  10. Boys Will Be Boys
  11. Naked
  12. Crocodile Tears
  13. Shine on Sad World
  14. Firestarter
  15. Delicious
  16. Ball & Chain
  17. That Kind of Woman
  18. Wrong Number
  19. Break My Heart

@Dignity let's move the tracklists convo here ;) 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (Draft from September 2019). Thanks to @Music Xclusive for sharing it.

1. Physical
  2. Not My Problem
  3. Levitating
  4. Love Again
  5. Future Nostalgia
  6. Cool
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Good in Bed
  9. We're Good
  10. Boys Will Be Boys
  11. Naked
  12. Crocodile Tears
  13. Shine on Sad World
  14. Firestarter
  15. Delicious
  16. Ball & Chain
  17. That Kind of Woman
  18. Wrong Number
  19. Break My Heart

Ooh I forgot this thread existed! Yeah, got a little off topic there, oops!

Interesting that Pretty Please and Hallucinate weren't on it yet.

I don't think this is the same one I saw before... I think it was basically the same as the original + the songs included on the Moonlight Edition, but the order was different.

Edited by Dignity
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

1. Physical
  2. Not My Problem
  3. Levitating
  4. Love Again
  5. Future Nostalgia
  6. Cool
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Good in Bed
  9. We're Good
  10. Boys Will Be Boys
  11. Naked
  12. Crocodile Tears
  13. Shine on Sad World
  14. Firestarter
  15. Delicious
  16. Ball & Chain
  17. That Kind of Woman
  18. Wrong Number
  19. Break My Heart

why did they cut it so short??? 😭

also, Pretty Please can choke. 😸

• Shook 1

4 hours ago, Dignity said:

Ooh I forgot this thread existed! Yeah, got a little off topic there, oops!

Interesting that Pretty Please and Hallucinate weren't on it yet.

I don't think this is the same one I saw before... I think it was basically the same as the original + the songs included on the Moonlight Edition, but the order was different.

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

why did they cut it so short??? 😭

also, Pretty Please can choke. 😸

tbh this draft seems so... random. like, Not My Problem and other outtakes seem so randomly thrown into it, and Break My Heart as a bonus track? (i don't think the album would be 19 songs long in standard form lol) and also there's like zero cohesion... now i see why it got reworked. while it was shortened into 11 songs, i think it was the right choice. i would've chosen the 10-12 best outtakes and made a full side b instead of the moonlight edition but :/ 

i kinda like Pretty Please but Love Is Religion, That Kind of Woman and like 4 or 5 more outtakes are def better lol.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

On another note, apparently one of the scrapped albums by Carly Rae Jepsen, Disco Sweat (2016-ish), is slowly appearing. While a full tracklist would have yet to be revealed, I've gathered this from another forum:

• Ricochet / Boomerang is track 2.
  • Hungry Heart is track 3. (It was eventually reworked into Disco Darling, presumably intended for Dedicated)
  • Tenderly is track 7.

We also have Disco Sweat, I Am the Keeper (which is a very rough recording only, very evidently unfinished) and No You from those sessions.

They say it's just a collection of very rough demos but title track is really good, I'd love to hear the rest tbh.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

tbh this draft seems so... random. like, Not My Problem and other outtakes seem so randomly thrown into it, and Break My Heart as a bonus track? (i don't think the album would be 19 songs long in standard form lol) and also there's like zero cohesion... now i see why it got reworked. while it was shortened into 11 songs, i think it was the right choice. i would've chosen the 10-12 best outtakes and made a full side b instead of the moonlight edition but :/ 

i kinda like Pretty Please but Love Is Religion, That Kind of Woman and like 4 or 5 more outtakes are def better lol.

i think these Dua draft tracklists are either just in the order they were finishing the songs in. like a "this is the first song we're finishing so we're writing it on the whiteboard" and then add the next song they finish, etc.

or they're just a bulleted list with no actual order sent to the record label to be cut short and finalized.

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

On another note, apparently one of the scrapped albums by Carly Rae Jepsen, Disco Sweat (2016-ish), is slowly appearing. While a full tracklist would have yet to be revealed, I've gathered this from another forum:

• Hungry Heart is track 3. (It was eventually reworked into Disco Darling, presumably intended for Dedicated)
  • Tenderly is track 7.

We also have Disco Sweat, I Am the Keeper (which is a very rough recording only, very evidently unfinished) and No You from those sessions.

They say it's just a collection of very rough demos but title track is really good, I'd love to hear the rest tbh.

For now, while a tracklist is revealed, this is what I'm using (might check the order later on):

Reveal hidden contents

would disco sweat technically be dedicated sessions too?

like how Die Life is the earliest Electra Heart sessions?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

1. Physical
  2. Not My Problem
  3. Levitating
  4. Love Again
  5. Future Nostalgia
  6. Cool
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Good in Bed
  9. We're Good
  10. Boys Will Be Boys
  11. Naked
  12. Crocodile Tears
  13. Shine on Sad World
  14. Firestarter
  15. Delicious
  16. Ball & Chain
  17. That Kind of Woman
  18. Wrong Number
  19. Break My Heart

Do you have any background on the “Love Is Religion” session? I always felt it popped off a little too much to be given such low status.

12 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Do you have any background on the “Love Is Religion” session? I always felt it popped off a little too much to be given such low status.

session? um... i know it was meant for the album and it was even remixed for Club Future Nostalgia, but i have no idea on why it wasn't included in the Moonlight edition (or in the main album, most precisely)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

1. Physical
  2. Not My Problem
  3. Levitating
  4. Love Again
  5. Future Nostalgia
  6. Cool
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Good in Bed
  9. We're Good
  10. Boys Will Be Boys
  11. Naked
  12. Crocodile Tears
  13. Shine on Sad World
  14. Firestarter
  15. Delicious
  16. Ball & Chain
  17. That Kind of Woman
  18. Wrong Number
  19. Break My Heart

19 tracks? Insane!

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

• Tenderly is track 7.

For now, while a tracklist is revealed, this is what I'm using (might check the order later on):

Hide contents
  1. Disco Sweat
  2. Ricochet
  3. Hungry Heart
  4. Can We Again*
  5. Favorite Night*
  6. Long Distance Lover*
  7. Tenderly
  8. It's Like This*
  9. No You
  10. Love & Paranoia*
  11. Shy Up*
  12. Feel Fine*

*denotes an outtake from Dedicated, rather than a song confirmed from the Disco Sweat sessions.

Disco Sweat could've been amazing.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

session? um... i know it was meant for the album and it was even remixed for Club Future Nostalgia, but i have no idea on why it wasn't included in the Moonlight edition (or in the main album, most precisely)

I think The Blessed Madonna or someone else said that she wasn’t happy with the production of the song, but knew fans loved it from the leak, so she let TBM remix it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

• Tenderly is track 7.

Hide contents
  1. Disco Sweat
  2. Ricochet
  3. Hungry Heart
  4. Can We Again*
  5. Favorite Night*
  6. Long Distance Lover*
  7. Tenderly
  8. It's Like This*
  9. No You
  10. Love & Paranoia*
  11. Shy Up*
  12. Feel Fine*

*denotes an outtake from Dedicated, rather than a song confirmed from the Disco Sweat sessions.

Omg can i have a link for the songs pls??

Update on Carly Rae Jepsen - Disco Sweat (2016-17)

1. Disco Sweat
  2. Ricochet / Boomerang
  3. Hungry Heart
  4. No You
  5. ?
  6. Julien
  7. Tenderly

So far we only know these 6 songs, Julien being an early demo which hasn't leaked except for a snippet - iirc it's different from the demo that has leaked so far. Hopefully we get more info on this soon. It's likely we get the number of tracks on the draft tracklist soon.

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1