Trayertrash Appreciation Thread

Tweener

5 hours ago, Third Eye said:

She's so funny a good and I love the work she is dping here helping @Countess But I still can't forgive her for trying to ban me with a poll !! !! #snake :vacuum:

I once got a Taylor Swift album from some guy's yard who was OBSESSED (I think I've told this story before) Any snakiness I've displayed is mostly likely due to that :roll:

• YAAASSS 2

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Ashley has to be one of the nicest and most non-judgemental people I've ever spoken to! She always welcomes new users to PHF with open arms and kindness and is so outgoing with all of her friends. Plus, she makes my job as an admin so much easier because she's actually willing to put in work and take the initiative when it comes to writing articles and interviews. I feel so #blessed to have her in my life and I can't wait for her to come to Australia to visit so I can make her lamingtons! <3 

I didn't know what they were but you're literally trying to kill me now? :stretcher: 
Thanks for you kind words before I die from coconuts you little shit <3 

• 2 months later...