Share your favourite Non-English songs!

low kii savage

On 12/30/2016 at 7:09 AM, juande said:

You should know about them. They're kind of underground in Spain, but their sound and funny lyrics are attracting quite attention. This one is my favourite, but they have an album out called 'Oferta' not to be missed. Hope you like it!

I have no idea what they're singing about, but I'm living for this messy ass video. :stretcher: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Capsule said:

If you're looking for good non-English pop, you've come to the right queen! I only listen to AMAZING music, and my foreign tastes are no exception~

That 'Secret' song is a shameless GG rip off but it's kind of a bop anyway. :stretcher: And you better stan Belinda! :bop: 

9 hours ago, Countess said:

That 'Secret' song is a shameless GG rip off but it's kind of a bop anyway. :stretcher: And you better stan Belinda! :bop: 

if you mean Girls Generation, those girls are literally in that group! It was just a one-off they did for a project their label is doing. And yaaaas the queen of Cheetah Girls! ;) 

3 hours ago, Capsule said:

if you mean Girls Generation, those girls are literally in that group! It was just a one-off they did for a project their label is doing. And yaaaas the queen of Cheetah Girls! ;) 

:shocked: No wonder then! Honestly I can never recognise those girls anyway because their hair is always changing, but their voices sounded sooo similiar and the choreography was so them. That makes a lot more sense now. :stretcher: 

And Raven is the queen of Cheetah Girls but thanks for trying. :magic: 

8 hours ago, Countess said:

:shocked: No wonder then! Honestly I can never recognise those girls anyway because their hair is always changing, but their voices sounded sooo similiar and the choreography was so them. That makes a lot more sense now. :stretcher: 

And Raven is the queen of Cheetah Girls but thanks for trying. :magic: 

Raven is the queen of everything she does, but Belinda is at the very least the queen of Cheetah Girls 2 :cackle: