Interview Questions

trayertrash

As many of you know, we're starting to reach out to artists for interviews. So far Alexz Johnson, AURORA, The Edge Of Paradise have agreed to do interviews with us, as well as Neon Hitch, whom we're doing a follow up interview with. Since many of you are fans, I thought it would be great to send in some of your questions! Just comment below who the questions are for and, depending on the number of responses, your question may be in the interview! All except AURORA have stated they're interesting in doing an in-depth interview (AURORA's team hasn't gotten back to me since they said they'll do the interview) 

I'll be sending the emails Saturday, so please have them in by Friday. 

• YAAASSS 4

7 hours ago, Carcunt said:

I did one with Neon Hitch for Church of Pop about 2-3 weeks ago, you could get one with her on Skype

We already conducted an interview with Neon and she was immature and unprofessional. :morning: #NextPlease

I don't know any of these artists music, but ask Alexz if she has any movie roles coming up!

• YAAASSS 1

26 minutes ago, Countess said:

We already conducted an interview with Neon and she was immature and unprofessional. :morning: #NextPlease

I don't know any of these artists music, but ask Alexz if she has any movie roles coming up!

Seriously? I loved her. She did a Skype interview with me and she showed me her Coca Cola tittie tattoo lmao 

Questions to queen ALEXZ

- She has a lot of fans in Europe. Is she planning to go on tour outside the US and Canada with her next project?
- A lot of TV shows are being rebooted this year. If she got an offer to play Jude in new Instant Star seasons, would she take it?
- Lately, she has directed the music video for her brother Brendan's new band Dress Black. The song is called "Weekend". Since he was working with her on the majority of her music, you can ask, how was it to be on the other side this time. something like that

- She has a lot of unreleased songs. You can ask her to pick 3, which she wish they made the final cut.

- The short movie "The Dishwasher" which she produced and was a composer for, won "Best Short Movie" award at The Modcon London Film Festival. You can ask something about this short movie. Here's the link to it

- on Apr 08, 2016 she released an EP "Johnson & McAuley" with Bleu. It has a completely different sound than anything she has previously done. You can ask about how was it to create this EP. Here you can listen to 3 of the tracks http://www.johnsonmcauley.com/music/
- Ask her if she has any upcoming movies.
- Ask her some details about the new album! Is it an album, or EP. AND WHEN CAN WE EXPECT IT?!!??!?!
- Would she ever consider to go more mainstream with her music? She has such a potential :'(
- Can she make a masterpost with all of her unreleased tracks for us xoxo :mo:
- Ask her for a few words for her fans at the end. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

for my queen AURORA :)

• How do you feel when you are than far away from your family and home?
  • Are we going to hear All My Demons some day in the future or you left it?
  • Do you have plans for Europe coming to other countries like Spain, Portugal or Italy?
  • How do the butterflies represent you?
  • what would you say to the fan that has been waiting for meeting you for years? (yas that's me) I love her.
  • how many songs have you already recorded for your next projects?
  • Will you release any other video from AMDGMAAF?

10 hours ago, Tweener said:

Questions to queen ALEXZ

- She has a lot of fans in Europe. Is she planning to go on tour outside the US and Canada with her next project?
- A lot of TV shows are being rebooted this year. If she got an offer to play Jude in new Instant Star seasons, would she take it?
- Lately, she has directed the music video for her brother Brendan's new band Dress Black. The song is called "Weekend". Since he was working with her on the majority of her music, you can ask, how was it to be on the other side this time. something like that

- She has a lot of unreleased songs. You can ask her to pick 3, which she wish they made the final cut.

- The short movie "The Dishwasher" which she produced and was a composer for, won "Best Short Movie" award at The Modcon London Film Festival. You can ask something about this short movie. Here's the link to it

- on Apr 08, 2016 she released an EP "Johnson & McAuley" with Bleu. It has a completely different sound than anything she has previously done. You can ask about how was it to create this EP. Here you can listen to 3 of the tracks http://www.johnsonmcauley.com/music/
- Ask her if she has any upcoming movies.
- Ask her some details about the new album! Is it an album, or EP. AND WHEN CAN WE EXPECT IT?!!??!?!
- Would she ever consider to go more mainstream with her music? She has such a potential :'(
- Can she make a masterpost with all of her unreleased tracks for us xoxo :mo:
- Ask her for a few words for her fans at the end. <3 

"Can she make a masterpost with all of her unreleased tracks for us" LOL!! Alexz would never. She doesn't really like to talk about her unreleased material and she thinks it's invasive when fans ask (because of how songs have leaked). But if trayer can get Alexz to open up about unreleased material with non-generic answers, then she is the Queen of Interviews.

Here's a link to Alexz's discography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/161PfKS7tOe9WbVlVrziVrS7jvb0jeR0lzSTcOlxoVVM/edit .

2 minutes ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

"Can she make a masterpost with all of her unreleased tracks for us" LOL!! Alexz would never. She doesn't really like to talk about her unreleased material and she thinks it's invasive when fans ask (because of how songs have leaked). But if trayer can get Alexz to open up about unreleased material with non-generic answers, then she is the Queen of Interviews.

Here's a link to Alexz's discography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/161PfKS7tOe9WbVlVrziVrS7jvb0jeR0lzSTcOlxoVVM/edit .

Yeah. I heard that. And @trizzy has shown me this list once. Now you can upload everything from the list to a beautiful masterpost if you have all of this stuff xoxo <3

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Tweener said:

Yeah. I heard that. And @trizzy has shown me this list once. Now you can upload everything from the list to a beautiful masterpost if you have all of this stuff xoxo <3

He was the owner of the [now defunct] Alexz forum and I was the mod. I keep that Google Doc updated since our forum is gone. I can PM you (and anyone else that is interested in her music) a masterpost. Lol.

1 minute ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

He was the owner of the [now defunct] Alexz forum and I was the mod. I keep that Google Doc updated since our forum is gone. I can PM you (and anyone else that is interested in her music) a masterpost. Lol.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Another questions to Alexz:

Where does she see herself in 10 years?

Does she keep in touch with her IS costars?

With which of the most popular pop stars would she like to record a song?

What is her opinion on the LGBT community and their rights?

Can she unblock me on twitter?:stretcher: #joke 

• YAAASSS 2

Questions for Alexz.....

1) if you could write with/for any artist, who would it be and why?

2) Since the release of LEEC and The Dishwasher, what's your favorite song you've written?

3) When can we expect new music?

4) What's you're favorite way to perform: acoustic or full band?

all these questions probably suck, but I thought I'd get some input lol

• YAAASSS 2