Iggy Azalea Bullied By Hater at Airport

I don't give a fuck if she's white, black, whatever. But if you're making music you like, you shouldn't be ridiculed about it, period. No music genre is for a specific race. It might be mainly one race, but that doesn't mean someone else of a different race has no right to make the same kind of music. Make what you want, if you like rap, make rap. If you like rock, make rock. Do what makes you happy instead of making shit music you're not proud of. If she's not proud of making pop, then she doesn't need to be making pop music and she needs to stick with rap. Eminem is one of the best rappers in the industry, why isn't he getting shit for being white and rapping? It's always a fucking race thing and it's ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Carcunt said:

I don't give a fuck if she's white, black, whatever. But if you're making music you like, you shouldn't be ridiculed about it, period. No music genre is for a specific race. It might be mainly one race, but that doesn't mean someone else of a different race has no right to make the same kind of music. Make what you want, if you like rap, make rap. If you like rock, make rock. Do what makes you happy instead of making shit music you're not proud of. If she's not proud of making pop, then she doesn't need to be making pop music and she needs to stick with rap. Eminem is one of the best rappers in the industry, why isn't he getting shit for being white and rapping? It's always a fucking race thing and it's ridiculous. 

I agree. Cultural appropriation doesn't exist, because culture doesn't exist. We're all just one big happy family who emigrated from Africa to random ass countries thousands of years ago and I don't give a fuck what happened from there onwards. <3 

I don't know why y'all are saying this is 'racist' when a white person told her this :stretcher: It's an ass hole thing to do, but people say shit like this all the time. Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki "ruined rap" Nickelback "ruined rock"  Black Veil Brides "ruined metal" Good Charlotte "ruined punk" Kesha "ruined pop" Eminem doesn't get criticized as much because he's talented, writes his own lyrics and has earned his respect with fans and rappers. Iggy is nowhere near that level yet. When she starts writing her own lyrics and becomes more talented maybe people will like her more. :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I don't know why y'all are saying this is 'racist' when a white person told her this :stretcher: It's an ass hole thing to do, but people say shit like this all the time. Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki "ruined rap" Nickelback "ruined rock"  Black Veil Brides "ruined metal" Good Charlotte "ruined punk" Kesha "ruined pop" Eminem doesn't get criticized as much because he's talented, writes his own lyrics and has earned his respect with fans and rappers. Iggy is nowhere near that level yet. When she starts writing her own lyrics and becomes more talented maybe people will like her more. :morning:

Iggy's verse in "Problem">>>>>>> Eminem's discography imo

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, trayertrash said:

How do you know he's white?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif