Possible Iggy x 5h/Dinah Jane collab is coming

liampayne

Music producer itstherascals posted a pic with Iggy in the studio via IG and tagged Dinah. they've also posted one with lauren before. Could this mean she's collabing with them on 5h3's lead single/album track or is it just Dinah collabing with Iggy for her upcoming album digital distortion? o.O

C2VoauSXAAAp58E.jpg

C2VoVttXcAAQuTr.jpg

I remember Iggy's lead single was meant to be coming this month and was meant to feature a female artist, but I had hopes it would be someone on the level of Kesha or Bebe instead of this bitch Dinahew... :vacuum: Iggy would make a good feature on a 5H track tho but I wouldn't want it the other way around. :stretcher: 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I remember Iggy's lead single was meant to be coming this month and was meant to feature a female artist, but I had hopes it would be someone on the level of Kesha or Bebe instead of this bitch Dinahew... :vacuum: Iggy would make a good feature on a 5H track tho but I wouldn't want it the other way around. :stretcher: 

HOW DARE YOU PUTTING QUEEN KESHA AND TRASH LIKE BEBE INTO THE SAME BAG!?!?! NEVER!

Also, Dinah is much more popular than Bebe, let's be honest

Also, I think that 5HxIggy duet would be great. I love them both <3 

23 hours ago, Tweener said:

HOW DARE YOU PUTTING QUEEN KESHA AND TRASH LIKE BEBE INTO THE SAME BAG!?!?! NEVER!

Also, Dinah is much more popular than Bebe, let's be honest

Also, I think that 5HxIggy duet would be great. I love them both <3 

Bebe is more relevant than Kesha at this point tbh. :hottie: 

And the only Dina that people check for is Dina Lohan, the general public would have no fucking clue what a Dinah Jane is. :cackle:

Just now, Countess said:

Bebe is more relevant than Kesha at this point tbh. :hottie: 

And the only Dina that people check for is Dina Lohan, the general public would have no fucking clue what a Dinah Jane is. :cackle:

Bebe is more relevant only here. Outside, people care more about Kesha not releasing music than Bebe releasing :hottie:

On 1/18/2017 at 11:42 PM, Tweener said:

Bebe is more relevant only here. Outside, people care more about Kesha not releasing music than Bebe releasing :hottie:

Kesha's last single with a famous DJ hit #74. Bebe's last single with a less famous DJ hit #24 and charted in almost forty countries worldwide. :cackle:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Kesha fan and hoping for a comeback but we shouldn't delude ourselves about her commercial viability.

• 4 months later...