The Holy Book(let)

sher179

Hey everyone! 

So after looking through my collection of CDs a couple of nights ago. I thought I could come up with a fun game just to see how different artists can be. The thing I noticed that shocked me quite a lot (and I personally wouldn't include as a first "thank you" or really any thank you at all) was that usually the first person the artist gives thanks to, is God, Jesus or something along those lines. Now this isn't a place to bash religion. I'm not personally religious myself, but I thought it would be fun for you guys to go through your Album Booklets and see just how many people mention God etc. In their thank yous. Then post pictures of what albums those were! (I'll be uploading mine later as I'm out right now)

30 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

This sounds like a fun thing to do, but I have 100s of albums and this would send me into a satanic music craze :stretcher: 

DO TEN TRAYER. revive my damn thread haha <3 but actually you have an interesting and wide taste. So maybe (and this goes for everyone else) if you have lots of albums. Pick 10 or 15 :D

Just now, sher179 said:

DO TEN TRAYER. revive my damn thread haha <3 but actually you have an interesting and wide taste. So maybe (and this goes for everyone else) if you have lots of albums. Pick 10 or 15 :D

But... do I pick them randomly? Alphabetically? By genre? There's so many comes it's causing me anxiety. :stretcher: If I were to go with pop albums, it would almost all mention god, if I were to go with metal then it most likely wouldn't :P 

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

But... do I pick them randomly? Alphabetically? By genre? There's so many comes it's causing me anxiety. :stretcher: If I were to go with pop albums, it would almost all mention god, if I were to go with metal then it most likely wouldn't :P 

Haha ok that's a good point. Damn you're making this thread more work than I thought it would be :p. How about 15 pop albums (Im really curious to see if they ALL mention God or not) and 5-10 metal ones because you never know how faithful they might be ;)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Countess said:

I completely forgot about this thread. :stretcher: But I just checked my Gaga albums and she doesn't mention God once! Just lists her crazy big Italian family. :shocked: 

I guess it would be kind of ironic for Satan to mention anything Holy ;) jkjk. Also I'm pretty sure you joined the masses in forgetting about this :( you fuckers.