Who should win PHF Apprentice?

Main Pop Girl

Who should win PHF Apprentice?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be crowned the winner?

• Neon
    • RadiantEdits
    • trayertrash

Thank you to everyone who voted in this poll! You've made the entire situation a little bit easier on me by giving your opinions and I can't thank you enough for tuning in and giving us your thoughts every week! I had such a fun time organising this game and I hope you guys enjoyed it too!

This has honestly been such an unexpectedly difficult decision. I really think that every single one of these competitors has such amazing and unique talents which makes it really difficult to compare them all. @Neon is super professional and has amazing ideas for where the site could go in the future; while @trayertrash is already such a valued member of the site and I feel like can make friends with anyone, bringing in a bunch of members every month. @RadiantEdits is a bit of an outlier, but they're obviously super talented with their graphics which is really a weakness of mine so I know they'd be able to contribute a lot, and probably most frequently. My decision changed a few times before coming to my ultimate conclusion. But after a lot of thought, I've decided on a winner.

#PopHatesFlops, please welcome your new mod...

Spoiler

@trayertrash!

Congratulations to the queen of PHF and our new moderator! This was such a hard decision, but at the end of the day I knew that @trayertrash was one of the few people on the forum who I could trust to run the entire thing in my absence, along with maybe three other users who I've known for years. She's also super friendly and can bring in a bunch of new members, and I know she'll have lots of fun ideas as moderator to keep everyone engaged!

In second place for the competition came @Neon. I seriously considered naming @Neon as the winner for some time there, given the huge amount of public support that they got in the poll which I had not expected at all. They're probably one of the most professional people on the forum, and I know that they would represent the PHF brand super well. If we had been looking for two mods then I would have absolutely taken them on as well; but unfortunately we only need one at this point. Better luck in the next season gorgeous. <3 

In third place is @RadiantEdits. @RadiantEdits is such a sweetie and I swear they have no beef with anyone here, which is a hard thing to do! I know they would be a fair and kind mod, and I also know that they'd be able to help me hugely with my own graphic design skills which are pretty lacking compared to their own. Regardless of what has happened in this competition, they're still one of my favourite users on the forum and I'm so glad to have gotten to know them more as they've participated in this contest!

Congratulations again to all of our contestants - you've come so far so you're really all winners at this point! <3 Please join me in making your new mod feel at home!  :popcorn: 

Yaaaay :D Thank you @Countess I'm glad I'll be able to help out a bit more and eventually out rule you <3

I though it might be kind of cheesy to write a big thank you, but I wrote this completely original statement earlier this morning just in case I won. :magic: 

Thank you all so very much. Thank you to the Academy Forum. Thank you to all of you in this room. I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees this year. The Revenant  The PHF Apprentice was the product of the tireless efforts of an unbelievable cast and crew. First off, to my brother in this endeavor, Mr. Tom Hardy @Cypher Cyp, your talent on screen can only be surpassed by your friendship off screen … thank you for creating a transcendent cinematic forum experience. Thank you to everybody at Fox and New Regency Gaga Daily and Operation Gaga … my past forum experience - you made me realize y'all suck and PHF is superior. Maybe you all have explosive diarrhea next time a hot daddy tries to hit that ass. I have to thank everyone from the very onset of my forum career … To my parents; none of this would be possible without you being ass holes to me my entire life and causing me such awful anxiety I use the internet as a way to communicate with others. Fuck you and I hope you drown in your own vomit. Mom you're okay sometimes but whatever. And to my friends, I love you dearly; you know who you are. 

And lastly, I just want to say this: Making The Revenant PHF Apprentice was about woman's relationship to the natural cyber world. A world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in recorded music history. Our production  I needed to move to the southern tip of this  planet house just to be able to find snow a spot with decent wifi. Climate change Wifi outage is real, it is happening right now. It is the most urgent threat facing our entire species, and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating. We need to support leaders around the world who do not speak for the big polluters, internet providers who refuse to bring high speed internet to the rural parts of America but speak for all of humanity, for the lower mild class people of the world, for the billions and billions of underprivileged people out there who would be most affected by this rural wifi outage. For our children’s children, and for those people out there whose voices wifi has been drowned out by the politics of greed. I thank you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet forum for granted. I do not take this morning for granted. Thank you so very much.

19 minutes ago, Neon said:

Aww congratulations @trayertrash! <3 For a while I thought I would win, but I definitely thought about it and you're the most deserving to win out of us three. You're such a sweetie and you're so nice. Congratulations again on being mod and winning! :magic:<3

I hope I win next season tho! I bet not tho since y'all are so good and you all are friends, and I'm not even close to anyone's level on here  :flush::stretcher:

thank you hun <3 if there is a next season I'll be voting for you ;)

Archived