Kehlani Attempts Suicide

kehlani-6-e1428638644698.jpg 

Kehlani has been hospitalized following an apparent suicide attempt. 

The 20-year-old R&B singer evidently posted a photo of her arm hooked up to an IV on Instagram early this morning, accompanied by a caption that suggests she’s recovering from attempting suicide. “Today I wanted to leave this earth,” it read. “Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I’d get to such a low point.” 

She also apparently posted a photo of Partynextdoor sitting by her hospital bed with the caption “thank you for saving my life.” 

0329-kehlani-instagram-4.jpg 

Shortly after sharing the news, Kehlani deactivated both her Instagram and Twitter accounts. 

Kehlani had recently come under public scrutiny for appearing in a photo shared by her ex-boyfriend Partynextdoor on Instagram. The photo showed the two holding hands in bed, sparking rumors that she was cheating on Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, with whom she’d confirmed a relationship in January. 

In her caption, Kehlani noted, “Don’t believe the blogs you read. No one was cheated on and I’m not a bad person.” 

She added, “God saved me for a reason, and for that…I must be grateful.. Cuz I’m not in heaven right now for a reason.”

So I've never heard from this girl other than the Zayn collab. :stretcher: A lot of people are saying this is a publicity stunt, but I don't think anyone would go that far - I would say it's more a cry for help. I hope she's getting the help she needs but given my lack of knowledge about her I honestly don't care that much. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 3/30/2016 at 2:30 AM, ART DECO said:

Chris Brown acussed her of cheating in twitter and Zara Larsson saw it and she tweeted ''Chris Brown is TRAAAAAASHH'' maybe he forgot the shit he did:shocked:

I can't believe this girl is getting suicidal over Instagram comments calling her a cheater. :stretcher: What a messy world we live in.

• YAAASSS 2