Introducing PHF Apprentice!

Tyra Banks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

@Donald Trump @Countess

Is it limited to one design per team or can members send in more than one submission? 

I was considering allowing teams to submit as many designs as they'd like, but I didn't want to give y'all too much work to do. ;) Let's say that you can submit as many designs as you'd like, but we'll only mark the lowest number of designs each team submits - so for example, if one team submits ten, and one five, we'll only mark five of each. Does that make sense? :/ 

10 hours ago, trayertrash said:

@Donald Trump Can we have a limit on how many we can enter instead of relying on how many the other team makes? We want everyone to have a chance to design instead of totally relying on one member to do all the work. 

Yeah, okay, that makes sense. ;) Just keep in mind I'll be judging on quality, not quantity.

8 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Did you change the countdown? I thought it ended midnight on Friday L.A. time :stretcher: 

45 minutes ago, RadiantEdits said:

lmao right, I'm shook that it's due in 16 hours. :shocked:

The countdown goes into reverse after the time passes. If you look, the text changes from "Time until event starts" to "Time since event started". ;) 

We hope you've enjoyed making this task as much as we enjoyed watching the process! Due to assumed complications in one team, the winner for this round was very clear. The winner is...

Spoiler

Doomsday Squad, and @trayertrash!

Congratulations Doomsday Squad! While it seems as though none of your team members see design as a particular strength of theirs, we loved how much effort you put into your work and the fun concepts you came up with. We love that you went for simple, strong designs rather than excessive manipulations or editing and thought that your strong knowledge of pop culture shone through in your work and would definitely appeal to specific fanbases. The pop art, Andy Warhol design was a classic and was executed great, while the Beyoncé inspired design was creatively done and really thought outside the box. As a result of your win, you will be free from elimination this week. I will be in touch with @trayertrash personally regarding a prize. Great work!

On the other hand, Teenage Rebellion and @RadiantEdits did not submit any work despite having a well-known designer on their team. This means that they are automatically up for elimination. As a result of their loss all team members from Teenage Rebellion will be up for elimination. Teammates nominated will be asked to provide reasons in this thread as to why they think they should stay, and who should be eliminated instead of them. These three nominees for elimination will have until midnight on Sunday to discuss who they think they should be eliminated amongst themselves - see the timer below for reference. We will provide you with the name of the person eliminated by Sunday night. 

Archived