Introducing PHF Apprentice!

Tyra Banks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The teams have been revealed and the first task has been set! Please welcome Team A and Team B, below, and read on to find out more about the first task!

Team A:

Team B:

Spoiler

First Task:

Spoiler

Teams, please head over to the war room for either Team A and Team B respectively. Your first order of business will be to decide on a team name! Once you have done so, please inform me in this thread so that I can update the listing.

Your first task is one that involves creating a fictional album for new popstar, Sizzy Rocket. Sizzy is a singer who has worked with producers like Diplo and DJ Khalil, and whose tracks like the Babydaddy-produced 'Bestie' or the Beastie Boys cover 'Girls' have gone viral online! She is expecting to release her debut album this year.

In order to successfully complete this task, you will have to devise album artwork for the project, a title and concept, a tracklisting involving a selection of old and new songs, a press release to send to blogs and any other promotional material you think may be relevant. Your project will be ranked based not only on the quality of the work submitted, but also on the conceptual ideas behind the work. Sizzy herself will be helping us choose the winner, so make sure you bring your A game for this task!

Before beginning your task, make sure you choose a team leader for the week who will help delegate tasks and guide the rest of the team. Feel free to discuss any and all work in your war rooms. Submissions will close this Friday the 29th of January, so make sure you've made a completed post in your war room with all of the material required by then!

The winner of this task will recieve one unreleased song snippet from a selection of five artists - Kylie Minogue, Neon Hitch, Sia, Natalia Kills or Kerli. They may do whatever they wish to with this snippet without repurcussion or judgement.

Good luck!

12 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:
12 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Mess I'll not listen some flop-ass chick whole day and waste my time for the snippet of the song everybody has anyway...I'm out

Mess I'll not listen some flop-ass chick whole day and waste my time for the snippet of the song everybody has anyway...I'm out

Utterly predictable. The only reason I put you on the team of five was because I knew you were unreliable. There's a reason my songs don't leak, and it's because not "everybody" has them, unlike the Melanie and Sia songs you have. Good luck with your endeavours in the future!

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Utterly predictable. The only reason I put you on the team of five was because I knew you were unreliable. There's a reason my songs don't leak, and it's because not "everybody" has them, unlike the Melanie and Sia songs you have. Good luck with your endeavours in the future!

Whatever, it's not cause of songs, i thought the game was to bring more people here, not  to listen some chick whose music sounds like the soundtrack of Sponge Bob Squarepants with a pop vocals over it..I don't wanna listen that mess, i tried when i saw her name in news section but it's terrible

Because Daddy Donald is understanding and accepting of people of all cultures, he's decided to extend the deadline so that those in the majestic United States of America can benefit from a few extra hours. Daddy will leave this countdown below so that everyone knows when to have their projects handed in by. Material submitted after the due date will not be counted towards the work.

Archived