XTina Preparing To Release Two Albums

Christina-Aguilera-2015-Photography.jpg? 

Confirmed today via an interview with the Today Show, Xtina is currently working on TWO albums! In addition to her highly anticipated 8th pop album, she will be releasing a follow up Spanish album to her 2000, Mi Reflejo. 

Ummmmmmmmm, YES PLEASE! SAY! 

Check the interview here!

CHOLA GODDESS! :hail: When will your ugly Caucasian fave? :vacuum: 

I hope is more Back to Basics and less Bionic, not that Bionic is bad, I love it, but for her comercial success she needs to stay with what works for her and BTB and Burlesque OST were a commercial success compared to her most recent releases 

I agree with you tbh. I personally hated Bionic with a passion, she was such a cunt during the whole promo route and the production was boring as hell. But I think her image, persona and voice is all at it's best when she's working on the jazz inspired sounds like Back To Basics. An album produced by Mark Ronson would work great for her!

I hope is more Back to Basics and less Bionic, not that Bionic is bad, I love it, but for her comercial success she needs to stay with what works for her and BTB and Burlesque OST were a commercial success compared to her most recent releases 

I agree with you tbh. I personally hated Bionic with a passion, she was such a cunt during the whole promo route and the production was boring as hell. But I think her image, persona and voice is all at it's best when she's working on the jazz inspired sounds like Back To Basics. An album produced by Mark Ronson would work great for her!

Exactly, people don't want a club banger filled with screams they would rather have some jazz/blue songs with screams

Exactly, people don't want a club banger filled with screams they would rather have some jazz/blue songs with screams

Exactly! She needs to have a much better promo plan this time around as well. Lotus literally had one music video and one high profile performance and that was it. She's on The Voice every week so I don't know why she's not using that to her advantage!