Kesha's Lawyer Says Her Career Is Almost over

Main Pop Girl

I believe Kesha can and will make a come back. She's very talented and creative as hell. She'll come up with something to either win our hearts our the control of our hips and feet. It's like what ratheartlove said, it's just a bump in the road.

I hope so, but it's hard when she was already straying away from the pop jams she's known for before this whole incident occurred. :'( Miley can get away with it because she was at the peak of her career for Dead Petz, but I don't think Kesh will have as much luck.

Pfft. Dead Petz only got recognition for it's name and for the fact that she was the most talked about person because of Nicki at the time.

You're a mess. Nicki hasn't even had any publicity since 'Anaconda', while Miley is in the news every week for one drug related incident or another. If anything, it's Miley giving Nicki a leg up.

But Luke's career has totally gone downhill as well. :/ Back in 2013 before the whole scandal had been publicised, he had four #1 hits. Since then he hasn't had any.

I agree that Nicki is trying to ride on Miley's fame. That whole MTV beef was stupid and pointless and I'm glad that she just blew it off like "Whatever bitch."  I think music in general has gone down, not just his career and hers.

But I mean, wouldn't that make Miley boring and predictable? If she's in the news every week for the same shit, no one's going to be interested or want to know about her anymore. But add Nicki, who's never on the news and now is because she decided to pick a fight with Miley and you got yourself an interested and engaged audience. And they're going to be riled up because you know what happened to Lil' Kim, Lil Mama, Keys, and countless other female rappers. I admit that I feel that the whole calling out was just fake as fuck, though. If Miley says she knows Nicki like she says she does, she wouldn't have shaken it off as so easily. She would have shitted her pants and have gone into hiding in like New Zealand or something. Nicki seriously doesn't fuck around when it comes to beef. But that's just my opinion.

It's fair enough because you're a stan, but you're overrating Nicki's influence so much rn. :stretcher: There's a bunch of bitches Nicki could have and should have destroyed by now but still hasn't...Azealia, SB, and even just Iggy, to say a few. ;) 

Well, idk. I just noticed that when they talk about Miley it's more like "What'd she do this time?" and with Nicki is just "SHE did that?"

But with idk why she hasn't slayed these other basic bitches tbh. I'm so mad too because I so wished that her and Azealia could work together but Banks is just trash now.

A Nicki and Azealia collab definitely could have been interesting back when Banks was in her prime! But I still want a reunion track between Nicki and Kim. That shit could make serious waves if it was promoted properly. :hail: 

I believe Kesha can and will make a come back. She's very talented and creative as hell. She'll come up with something to either win our hearts our the control of our hips and feet. It's like what ratheartlove said, it's just a bump in the road.

I hope so, but it's hard when she was already straying away from the pop jams she's known for before this whole incident occurred. :'( Miley can get away with it because she was at the peak of her career for Dead Petz, but I don't think Kesh will have as much luck.

Pfft. Dead Petz only got recognition for it's name and for the fact that she was the most talked about person because of Nicki at the time.

You're a mess. Nicki hasn't even had any publicity since 'Anaconda', while Miley is in the news every week for one drug related incident or another. If anything, it's Miley giving Nicki a leg up.

But Luke's career has totally gone downhill as well. :/ Back in 2013 before the whole scandal had been publicised, he had four #1 hits. Since then he hasn't had any.

I agree that Nicki is trying to ride on Miley's fame. That whole MTV beef was stupid and pointless and I'm glad that she just blew it off like "Whatever bitch."  I think music in general has gone down, not just his career and hers.

But I mean, wouldn't that make Miley boring and predictable? If she's in the news every week for the same shit, no one's going to be interested or want to know about her anymore. But add Nicki, who's never on the news and now is because she decided to pick a fight with Miley and you got yourself an interested and engaged audience. And they're going to be riled up because you know what happened to Lil' Kim, Lil Mama, Keys, and countless other female rappers. I admit that I feel that the whole calling out was just fake as fuck, though. If Miley says she knows Nicki like she says she does, she wouldn't have shaken it off as so easily. She would have shitted her pants and have gone into hiding in like New Zealand or something. Nicki seriously doesn't fuck around when it comes to beef. But that's just my opinion.

It's fair enough because you're a stan, but you're overrating Nicki's influence so much rn. :stretcher: There's a bunch of bitches Nicki could have and should have destroyed by now but still hasn't...Azealia, SB, and even just Iggy, to say a few. ;) 

Well, idk. I just noticed that when they talk about Miley it's more like "What'd she do this time?" and with Nicki is just "SHE did that?"

But with idk why she hasn't slayed these other basic bitches tbh. I'm so mad too because I so wished that her and Azealia could work together but Banks is just trash now.

A Nicki and Azealia collab definitely could have been interesting back when Banks was in her prime! But I still want a reunion track between Nicki and Kim. That shit could make serious waves if it was promoted properly. :hail: 

Followed by a "Nicki Minaj VS Lil  im Tour"! omg

Could you imagine?! :hail: And a 'Bad Blood' video with cameos from Foxy and Queen. :rockon:

Could you imagine?! :hail: And a 'Bad Blood' video with cameos from Foxy and Queen. :rockon:

"Bad Blood (Bad Bitch Remix) [feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim] [Uncredited backing vocals by Katy Perry]" tbh

"Bad Blood (Bad Bitch Remix) [feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim] [Uncredited backing vocals by Katy Perry]" tbh

Ready for the sequel, 'Weed Blood (Feat. Future & Big Sean) (Uncredited backing vocals by Miley Cyrus)'! :hail: 

Ready for the sequel, 'Weed Blood (Feat. Future & Big Sean) (Uncredited backing vocals by Miley Cyrus)'! :hail: 

More like 'Purple Blood' if you wanna include Future lol.

More like 'Purple Blood' if you wanna include Future lol.

Is purple the colour of LSD or something? :stretcher: