May Jailer - Young Like Me (Made By Mo)

Main Pop Girl

May_Jailer_-_Young_Like_Me.thumb.png.569

So here's a cover that I made last night for May Jailer's Young Like Me EP! I noticed there weren't any good covers of this flying around online, and with good reason - finding photos of Lana around that time is kinda hard and even now I'm pretty sure I've actually chosen a Lizzy Grant photo rather than a May Jailer one. :stretcher: I wanted to go with a kind of Lolita-esque vibe, so I added the lollipop to her hand and adjusted her facial expression and makeup a little bit to fit. I also had to reconstruct her right arm which was cut off in the photo I was using. Tell me what you guys think!

• YAAASSS 2

At first glance, I couldn't tell the lollipop was added in. At second glance, I still couldn't tell the lollipop was added in. I think it took me staring at it for a good 5 seconds before realizing it could be added in.

I think Mo's just saying he add the lollipop to make it seem like he's really good at photoshop. :lol:

At first glance, I couldn't tell the lollipop was added in. At second glance, I still couldn't tell the lollipop was added in. I think it took me staring at it for a good 5 seconds before realizing it could be added in.

I think Mo's just saying he add the lollipop to make it seem like he's really good at photoshop. :lol:

output_uxFmSN_zpshxwxgkqp.gif

:vacuum: 

omg, i was totally kidding! lmfao. but thanks for the before and after pics! lol

omg, i was totally kidding! lmfao. but thanks for the before and after pics! lol

Lmao, you're welcome. <3 Tbh I just wanted to show off that flawless arm reconstruction I worked on. :tan:

Lmao, you're welcome. <3 Tbh I just wanted to show off that flawless arm reconstruction I worked on. :tan:

You go girl. Reconstruct that arm like you've never done before!

You go girl. Reconstruct that arm like you've never done before!

Yasss, mama! #DoctorMoAtYourService

Your shit is always perfect. Do you take request? I need a really good Nirvana cover :morning:

Omg, I can try but I feel it's so hard to find good photos of bands! :stretcher: What do you want it for? ;) 

OMG YESSSS! Okay, I need it for unreleased ;) What image size is best for you to work with? Here' my top favorites, but if they're too small to work with, feel free to pick anything else ;) And I'm up for anything, the weirder the better ;)

1993photo.jpgNirvana_Nevermind_Pool_Photos_weddle_Nor

Edited by trayertrash

Your shit is always perfect. Do you take request? I need a really good Nirvana cover :morning:

Omg, I can try but I feel it's so hard to find good photos of bands! :stretcher: What do you want it for? ;) 

OMG YESSSS! Okay, I need it for unreleased ;) What image size is best for you to work with? Here' my top favorites, but if they're too small to work with, feel free to pick anything else ;) And I'm up for anything, the weirder the better ;)

Hidden Content

What do you want the title to be? Just unreleased or is there a hot unreleased song that would make a good title? ;)