Lana Del Rey - White Dress (Lofi Remix)

I've been working on this a little bit over the past few days and I wanted to see what you guys thought! It's a mashup of 'White Dress' and a song by S N U G called 'Blankets'.

I've only got the first verse and chorus done for now but if you guys wanna hear more I'll get to work on it <3 

• Shook 1
2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I've been working on this a little bit over the past few days and I wanted to see what you guys thought! It's a mashup of 'White Dress' and a song by S N U G called 'Blankets'.

I've only got the first verse and chorus done for now but if you guys wanna hear more I'll get to work on it <3 

Oh sweet E, c'mon!!! That 2 sec snippet sounds really good! I'd love to hear the whole thing :yaskween: 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Skinny Legend
      Lana has made quite the stir with her latest Instagram post! While the comments vary from supportive to upset, she has gained over a million new followers since making it which I guess means she's saying something right.
      In the post, Lana criticises the media for attacking her for "glorifying abusive relationships" while simultaneously upholding girls like Ariana, Beyoncé and Cardi for making songs about having sex and cheating.
      She also subtly dropped the news that her next album will be released on September 5th, and that she has two new poetry books on the way!
      While I fully agree with her point and disagree with anyone who's criticising her, I don't think it was necessary to bring up the other girls. She seems to be implying that "being sexy", "wearing no clothes" and "fucking" are on the same level as "abusive relationships", when Imo the former is very clearly acceptable and the latter isn't.
      What do you guys think?
    • By twoAM
      Hold U Down - Kali Uchis