New here

Guest jackvevo

Guest jackvevo

not sure what to post here but i thought i might aswell introduce myself anyway. my name's jack, i'm 16 and i'm from manchester, england. nice to meet you all  :wave:

excuse the super cliché username i lack originality and couldn't think of a good one that would make me look cool but again it's nice to meet you all!!

Hi Jack! I am Matilda. You should browse a little while,we have information and stuff from many artists that only PHF has, we have a awesome collection area filled with complete discographies of over a hundred artist including pop icons like Madonna and rap legends like the crazy talented Azealia Banks and Nicki Minaj. Check the album section for information and discussions regarding some the hottest albums around. If you stay, you will see how cool of a forum we are! Hope to see you around.

- Matilda

Guest jackvevo

What kind of artists do you stan for huni? ;)

tbh if i put a full list i'd be here all day but my top 3 are lana, marina and natalia kills!! and thank you for stalking my tumblr omg :hail:

thank you everyone else!!  :D

tbh if i put a full list i'd be here all day but my top 3 are lana, marina and natalia kills!! and thank you for stalking my tumblr omg :hail:

thank you everyone else!!  :D

Lana, Marina, and Natalia!! :o Woot!  :rockon::hail:

tbh if i put a full list i'd be here all day but my top 3 are lana, marina and natalia kills!! and thank you for stalking my tumblr omg :hail:

thank you everyone else!!  :D

Yasss Lana, slay mama! Basically everyone on this forum is in love with her so I'm sure you'll get along great with everyone! <3

Archived