Azealia Banks Drags the Other Azalea

Cypher

its funny to see people Like Igloo Australia silent when these things happen... Black Culture is cool, but black issues sure aren't huh?

If you're down to ride with us bitch you gotta RIDE ALL THE WAY

Don't just be down to ride Black Dick..... If you with us you WITH US!!!!

LOL... IM PETTY, but its so true, ugh, that wannabe black girl shit makes me wanna throw a jar of my piss at her LMFAOOOO.

Like, fill a jar with piss and mayo and eggs and just dump that shit on that bitch's head LMFAOOOOOOO

"EVERYBODY WANNA BE BLACK, BUT DON'T NOBODY WANNA BE BLACK" - PAUL MOONEY

And the media needs to STOP trying to move igloo in on what Nicki has established.

Nicki is a hard-working rap-BEAST. stop trying to degrade and BELITTLE Our culture with this fucking kkk iggy shit.

*TUH* - Head Negress Is Done for the night, she's going back in her cave to brew her pots and play with her beady beads. Talk Later.

AND I DARE THAT SHOE-SHINING COON T.I TO SAY SOMETHING.

and Now,..... for my next trick, i will write a Christmas Carol!!!!!!

I'mmmm Dreeeeaaming Of a Whiiiiiiteee Racisttttt !!!

zjFC3Yy.gifzjFC3Yy.gifzjFC3Yy.gifzjFC3Yy.gifzjFC3Yy.gifzjFC3Yy.gif

tumblr_m8m1tmI7Hy1r3ty02o1_400.gif

This tired old buck-toothed hussy needs to take her Party City weave and her outdated shade back to 2010 where it belongs. Her racist, sexist, and over all obnoxious attitude towards the music industry and the people in it have already cost her a career, and now they're costing her relevance and sympathy as well.

Brb while I delete her discography from my iTunes. :magic:

This tired old buck-toothed hussy needs to take her Party City weave and her outdated shade back to 2010 where it belongs. Her racist, sexist, and over all obnoxious attitude towards the music industry and the people in it have already cost her a career, and now they're costing her relevance and sympathy as well.

True tbh. And while I get that the whole thing in NY is a serious situation, do we really need every single person to mention it?

True tbh. And while I get that the whole thing in NY is a serious situation, do we really need every single person to mention it?

Right? I mean, I don't like Iggy's music whatsoever, and for all I know she's the most racist person on the planet, but just because she's not explicitly mentioning one certain issue - which isn't even a "black issue", it's a societal issue in general - doesn't mean that she's somehow invalidated from rap music. If Azealia doesn't wanna deal with white issues like taking care of your natural hair so you don't have to import more from India, she shouldn't speak English, which is a "white" language. :morning: