Azealia Banks Drags the Other Azalea

Cypher

No? What did you say? :/

Ahhh, I forgot. But it was along the lines that the only reason why she had two number one singles was because she had other females sing on it with a catchy beat. Because seriously, she had no lyrical content. She did before but with this album, she just went down and became a basic ass bitch. She wasn't even originally a rapper. Her pop career flopped so hard she had to reinvent her self in order to get her self up. And she didn't even work hard for her shit. Everything was funded by some grandpa she was fucking. :vacuum:

http://youtu.be/IosP8iSnwNk

She sounds like a Britney reject  :vacuum:

No? What did you say? :/

Ahhh, I forgot. But it was along the lines that the only reason why she had two number one singles was because she had other females sing on it with a catchy beat. Because seriously, she had no lyrical content. She did before but with this album, she just went down and became a basic ass bitch. She wasn't even originally a rapper. Her pop career flopped so hard she had to reinvent her self in order to get her self up. And she didn't even work hard for her shit. Everything was funded by some grandpa she was fucking. :vacuum:

http://youtu.be/IosP8iSnwNk

She sounds like a Britney reject  :vacuum:

I'm not even disagreeing with you tho, you know more than anyone that I'm as much of an Iggy hater as the next person and I prefer Azealia's music. I just think that Azealia as a person is a total cunt who'll do anything and argue with anyone for publicity and I find it super distasteful that she's using the fact that Iggy didn't tweet about something as proof that she's racist. :vacuum:

I'm not even disagreeing with you tho, you know more than anyone that I'm as much of an Iggy hater as the next person and I prefer Azealia's music. I just think that Azealia as a person is a total cunt who'll do anything and argue with anyone for publicity and I find it super distasteful that she's using the fact that Iggy didn't tweet about something as proof that she's racist. :vacuum:

Then why didn't you just say that, bitch  :vacuum:

When did I say anything to the contrary? :magic:

Then why didn't you just say that, bitch  :vacuum:

:shocked:

:shocked:

It's sad that reading comprehension skills are so low in the ghetto. :morning: