Eminem is a Gigantic Cunt and Supports Domestic Violence!!!

Jimmy Gnecco

Not trying to defend him, but I feel as if he hates everyone.

Eminem is such a controversial person.

But I swear, the hate for Lana seriously came from no where. It wasn't subtly hinted that he disliked her.

This. :magic: He literally just writes the most offensive, insane lyrics that he can think of in an attempt to garner controversy. It's really nothing new for him and Lana fans shouldn't take it personally. :morning: If anything they should take it as a sign that she's finally made it.

Why the fuck is my name slapped on this article? This is bad press. :cypher:

'Cypher' also means to have a segment in which artist, mostly rappers, come and freestyle over a beat. :stretcher:

This. :magic: He literally just writes the most offensive, insane lyrics that he can think of in an attempt to garner controversy. It's really nothing new for him and Lana fans shouldn't take it personally. :morning: If anything they should take it as a sign that she's finally made it.

That's what I was thinking. Lmao. Like seriously, Em has a insanely twisted mind. Ever since he first came out. He really doesn't give a fuck and will speak his mind. Shit, remember what the said about Nicki?

People are only pissed that he named dropped Lana tbh. He's discussed being abusive towards Kim in several songs. Not saying I support domestic violence, but it isn't anything new in his music.

I totally agree with this! I've been listening to him for as long as I can remember and that's one of the reasons he wasn't exactly my ultimate favorite rapper. He's cool and all, but his constant drop of the subject of domestic violence is pretty insane.

I support Eminem I hate every person in Lana's fanbase who think they know about rap but they don't know shit

This. Staying off of LB until this shit blows over. So sick of those fuckers who swore Eminem was the greatest rapper alive when Lana said she liked him, but now act like they've always hated him. Someone needs to make stans stop letting rich bitches control them. I doubt Lana gives a shit. In fact, she's probably jerking off to the thought of Eminem even knowing who she is.

• 1 month later...

I find this ridiculous not even the infamous track entitled Kim caused this much controversy but because its Lana Del Who? Everyone's up in arms, I was down with Eminem in Marshal Mathers LP Days but am down with all the commercial bs. But I still think that this has been blown out of all proportion and is stupid. He already told you on the track Criminal not to take everything he says in his songs literally. People really need to get a grip, going mental like he actually did it or something haha.

I find this ridiculous not even the infamous track entitled Kim caused this much controversy but because its Lana Del Slay? Everyone's up in arms, I was down with Eminem in Marshal Mathers LP Days but am down with all the commercial bs. But I still think that this has been blown out of all proportion and is stupid. He already told you on the track Criminal not to take everything he says in his songs literally. People really need to get a grip, going mental like he actually did it or something haha.

Fixed it for you! (2.0)  :magic:o:-)