Katy Perry To Perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

According Associated Press, the second guest surprise act is Missy Elliott. Both artists are set to perform their remix of "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"!

I HIGHLY doubt she'd bring Missy Elliott of all people. She hasn't been popular or well known for years and that remix wasn't even on the radio or anything. It would be so random for the people who aren't Katy stans

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HIGHLY doubt she'd bring Missy Elliott of all people. She hasn't been popular or well known for years and that remix wasn't even on the radio or anything. It would be so random for the people who aren't Katy stans

Apparently Missy is going to perform her 2002 hit, "Work It".

Why...? :/ In what way does that song relate to anything Katy's ever done? It would have made more sense to bring in Juicy J or Kanye who she's both had featured on singles.

Why...? :/ In what way does that song relate to anything Katy's ever done? It would have made more sense to bring in Juicy J or Kanye who she's both had featured on singles.

Missy was featured on a remix of Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), which didn't end up being the single version. :stretcher:

So, it wasn't actually that bad. I was expecting the worse from her and we got not too shabby! :magic:

But seriously though, I actually did enjoy when she performed 'Fireworks'.

It's just Firework. It's baby, you're a firework, not baby, you're fireworks. I seriously don't get where people get the s from but it's OK, I don't hate you, lol. I hate the people who say they love her and they're a huuuuge fan but they call it s, like, you're trying to get me to believe something that's obviously false, just get outta my way, gurrrl. 

But yeah, she sounded pretty good when she sung it at the PWT concert I went to. 

So, it wasn't actually that bad. I was expecting the worse from her and we got not too shabby! :magic:

It's just Firework. It's baby, you're a firework, not baby, you're fireworks. I seriously don't get where people get the s from but it's OK, I don't hate you, lol. I hate the people who say they love her and they're a huuuuge fan but they call it s, like, you're trying to get me to believe something that's obviously false, just get outta my way, gurrrl.

But yeah, she sounded pretty good when she sung it at the PWT concert I went to.

I didn't even notice I added the 's'  :stretcher:

But yeah! She's not to shabby live.

I didn't even notice I added the 's'  :stretcher:

But yeah! She's not to shabby live.

Oh, sorry   :/ :/ 

I missed the Superbowl tbh. All I like are the commercials and I missed even them.

Same  :'(

Greatest Super Bowl performance ever. Hands down. No one performs like Katy. Missy was brilliant as well. Lenny was a misstep though. Not terrible, but didn't fit. My two cents anyway. :)

:hail:

As per usual, whoever's working on her stage design and costumes is doing a pretty decent job, but they're let down by Katy's dreadful voice. :vacuum: She didn't even bother pretending not to lip-sync here which is irritating. I did really like the special effects on the stage tho, and I was super excited to see Missy back on stage!