Katy Perry To Perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

1000509261001_2051017820001_Bio-Biography-Katy-Perry-SF.jpg

Katy Perry will perform at this year's Super Bowl halftime show, sources have confirmed with Billboard.

Perry's performance has been speculated since August after the National Football League had reportedly shortlisted her along with Coldplay and Rihanna, who saw the use of her song "Run This Town" with Jay-Z axed in a segment during the wake of the Ray Rice scandal.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you think after people hear how bad her live singing is they'll just stop stanning? We can pray I guess...:excited:

:cypher: :cypher: :cypher:

I think her general shitty stage presence, awful vocals, terrible dancing and lack of talent is going to end her. I also tried to make a setlist for this performance the other day, just for fun, but I couldn't come up with a list of her hits that were memorable enough to fill a 15 minute setlist.  :rofl:

I think her general shitty stage presence, awful vocals, terrible dancing and lack of talent is going to end her. I also tried to make a setlist for this performance the other day, just for fun, but I couldn't come up with a list of her hits that were memorable enough to fill a 15 minute setlist.  :rofl:

:stretcher: I kind of get what you mean tbh...like she has a lot of hits but most of them aren't really iconic enough for people to remember. I guess 'I Kissed A Girl', 'Teenage Dream', 'Firework' and 'Roar' are definitely in, as is a few songs from whatever re-release/EP she's gonna throw together to capitalize on the hype of the performance, but other than that I'm not really sure what she'll do. :morning:

• 3 months later...

I mean, I'm okay with Lenny Kravitz, and I'm very down with Missy E appearing, especially if it's the beginning of her comeback. I just don't think this is the right context? Like, I don't really need her jumping on that remix from four years ago that no one heard or liked. If they have a new song together tho I could be kinda here for it. :hail:

I mean, I'm okay with Lenny Kravitz, and I'm very down with Missy E appearing, especially if it's the beginning of her comeback. I just don't think this is the right context? Like, I don't really need her jumping on that remix from four years ago that no one heard or liked. If they have a new song together tho I could be kinda here for it. :hail:

Apparently Missy is going to perform her 2002 hit, "Work It".