Katy Perry To Perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

As per usual, whoever's working on her stage design and costumes is doing a pretty decent job, but they're let down by Katy's dreadful voice. :vacuum: She didn't even bother pretending not to lip-sync here which is irritating. I did really like the special effects on the stage tho, and I was super excited to see Missy back on stage!

I think she makes it up herself, it's all very her. I'm surprised by Firework, but she doesn't usually sound that good live, yet she actually can sing. Honestly, I think it's something to do with the microphone. She can sing really well without it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per usual, whoever's working on her stage design and costumes is doing a pretty decent job, but they're let down by Katy's dreadful voice. :vacuum: She didn't even bother pretending not to lip-sync here which is irritating. I did really like the special effects on the stage tho, and I was super excited to see Missy back on stage!

I think she makes it up herself, it's all very her. I'm surprised by Firework, but she doesn't usually sound that good live, yet she actually can sing. Honestly, I think it's something to do with the microphone. She can sing really well without it.

Omg sis, I know you're a stan but that is the silliest excuse I've ever heard. :o  :o  :o

Omg sis, I know you're a stan but that is the silliest excuse I've ever heard. :o  :o  :o

It happens to me  o.O

Omg sis, I know you're a stan but that is the silliest excuse I've ever heard. :o  :o  :o

It happens to me  o.O

It shouldn't happen to you after seven years in the industry tho. :phone:

Omg sis, I know you're a stan but that is the silliest excuse I've ever heard. :o  :o  :o

It happens to me  o.O

It could just be her tone. It doesn't mix with the microphone well or something and  I don't think you can ever change it. I've been using microphones for years and I still sound awful.

It happens to me  o.O

It could just be her tone. It doesn't mix with the microphone well or something and  I don't think you can ever change it. I've been using microphones for years and I still sound awful.

I sound awful with or without a microphone and am still trying to make music, so get money bitch! :tan: