Who Have You Seen Live?

Jimmy Gnecco

I saw Lucy Hale live one time. I stay for twenty minutes and then left. It was a free concert in the middle of my mall...  :stretcher:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: I wish we had mall tours in Australia! I love the idea of just going to Walmart and seeing some flop singing their heart out in the middle of your shopping centre. :shocked:

Girls Aloud - x2

The Saturdays - x3

Pixie Lott

Ke$ha x2

Britney

Sugababes

Natalia Kills

Sky Ferreira

Joe Jonas

Miley Cyrus

Selena Gomez

Cheryl Cole

Cher Lloyd

Ke$ha live is the most fun I've had, Britney was kinda shit which was disappointing.

I don't really like remixes and I found most of her performances were remixed tracks so... yeah

No Doubt x2 My first concert. I was 12. Floor tickets and wore sandals. Bad idea haha. Second time around wasn't as good as my seats sucked.

Evanescence x4 First time was in a small ass club that was oversold and thought I was going to die. Venues got bigger with each subsequent show and they were all amazing.

Emilie Autumn x3 Met her all 3 times (that's her in my profile pic). She is amazing live. She is the sweetest person and remembered me each time I met her and told me she loved my energy and that I was one of her cutest fans. I can die happy :D<3

Katy Perry-Prismatic tour, It was brilliant but she talk to damn much about stupid shit.

Lady Gaga-Artrave and it was awesome. One of the best i've been to.

Courtney Love-Solo tour. She was amazing.

NIN-With Teeth tour. Floor tickets with my aunt who was wearing a boot as she had hurt her foot in a skiing accident. Amazing experience.

Dresden Dolls x2 At a record store, didn't get to meet them afterwards though as my bf at the time was bitching about his feet hurting. Fucker. Then at a club. They put on an absolutely amazing show.

Tori Amos-Scarlet's Walk tour. She is phenomenal live.

Kelly Clarkson-Stronger tour. She was perfect.

Rasputina x2 They are awesome live. The Cello never sounded so good. Sadly it was after Zoe left.

Peaches-I Feel Cream tour. She puts on a great performance.

Phantogram-They were beyond amazing. The venue was packed and the energy was amazing.

Marina-Electra Heart tour. She was awesome but the crowd sucked.

CHVRCHES-Bones tour. They were awesome.

I've been to a lot more but i'll stop there haha. Seeing Mariah, Britney, Kelly and Celine this year :D

No Doubt x2 My first concert. I was 12. Floor tickets and wore sandals. Bad idea haha. Second time around wasn't as good as my seats sucked.

Evanescence x4 First time was in a small ass club that was oversold and thought I was going to die. Venues got bigger with each subsequent show and they were all amazing.

Emilie Autumn x3 Met her all 3 times (that's her in my profile pic). She is amazing live. She is the sweetest person and remembered me each time I met her and told me she loved my energy and that I was one of her cutest fans. I can die happy :D<3

Katy Perry-Prismatic tour, It was brilliant but she talk to damn much about stupid shit.

NIN-With Teeth tour. Floor tickets with my aunt who was wearing a boot as she had hurt her foot in a skiing accident. Amazing experience.

Dresden Dolls x2 At a record store, didn't get to meet them afterwards though as my bf at the time was bitching about his feet hurting. Fucker. Then at a club. They put on an absolutely amazing show.

Rasputina x2 They are awesome live. The Cello never sounded so good. Sadly it was after Zoe left.

Phantogram-They were beyond amazing. The venue was packed and the energy was amazing.

I've been to a lot more but i'll stop there haha. Seeing Mariah, Britney, Kelly and Celine this year :D

My faves. I am going to see Marilyn Manson with my brother this summer and I might die.

My faves. I am going to see Marilyn Manson with my brother this summer and I might die.

I've never seen him and am very upset about that haha. Have fun!!!

I'm so jealous you saw The Dolls twice! And Tori on her Scarlet's Walk tour! I saw Tori solo this past year in DC and she was phenomenal but I hope she tours with a band again sometime soon but I feel like she thinks she's too old for that kinda show anymore... :'(

I'm smelling a trip to Vegas coming on! :hail: I would love to see Mariah live there, even though her voice isn't as good as it used to be I feel as though she'll definitely still put on a good show. ;)

I'm smelling a trip to Vegas coming on! :hail: I would love to see Mariah live there, even though her voice isn't as good as it used to be I feel as though she'll definitely still put on a good show. ;)

Oh I'm counting on Mariah to be a mess :D It will be amazing I can't wait

Oh I'm counting on Mariah to be a mess :D It will be amazing I can't wait

Can't wait to see her pop out of her bedazzled dress as she lip syncs to the falsetto in 'We Belong Together'! :hail:

• 1 year later...

I will probably forget some but I saw :

Adele : 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Alanis Morissette : 2008
Alicia Keys : 2011 / 2013
Amy Winehouse : 2007
Avril Lavigne : 2004 (I was so young haha)
Banks : 2014
Bat For Lashes : 2012
Beyoncé : 2009 / 2013 / 2014
Beyoncé & Jay Z : 2014
Björk : 2008 / 2013
Britney Spears : 2004 / 2009 / 2011
Charli XCX : 2013 / 2015
Chet Faker : 2015
Christine & The Queens : 2013 / 2015
Coldplay : 2009 / 2012 / 2014
Daft Punk : 2007
Destiny's Child : 2005
Eminem : 2013
FKA twigs : 2014 / 2015
Florence + The Machine : 2010 / 2012 / 2015
Florrie : 2013
Frank Ocean : 2013
Goldfrapp : 2006 / 2008 / 2010 / 2013
Gwen Stefani : 2007
Janet Jackson : 2011
Jessie Ware : 2014
Justin Timberlake : 2007 / 2014
Kanye West : 2008 / 2013
Kanye West & Jay Z : 2012
Katy Perry : 2009 / 2011 / 2015
Kelis : 2010 / 2014
Kylie Minogue : 2008 / 2011 / 2012 / 2014
Lady Gaga : 2009 / 2010 / 2012 / 2014 / 2015
Lana Del Rey : 2011 / 2013
London Grammar : 2014
Lorde : 2014
Lykke Li : 2011 / 2014
Madonna : 2004 / 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2012 / 2015
Marina & The Diamonds : 2010 / 2012 / 2015
 : 2014
Mylène Farmer : 2006
P!nk : 2009 / 2013
Rihanna : 2013
Róisín Murphy : 2007 / 2015
Sia : 2009 / 2010
Tinashe : 2015

Oh god, it's too much ! :shocked:

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/4/2016 at 11:24 PM, Speakerphone said:

I will probably forget some but I saw :

Adele : 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Alanis Morissette : 2008
Alicia Keys : 2011 / 2013
Amy Winehouse : 2007
Avril Lavigne : 2004 (I was so young haha)
Banks : 2014
Bat For Lashes : 2012
Beyoncé : 2009 / 2013 / 2014
Beyoncé & Jay Z : 2014
Björk : 2008 / 2013
Britney Spears : 2004 / 2009 / 2011
Charli XCX : 2013 / 2015
Chet Faker : 2015
Christine & The Queens : 2013 / 2015
Coldplay : 2009 / 2012 / 2014
Daft Punk : 2007
Destiny's Child : 2005
Eminem : 2013
FKA twigs : 2014 / 2015
Florence + The Machine : 2010 / 2012 / 2015
Florrie : 2013
Frank Ocean : 2013
Goldfrapp : 2006 / 2008 / 2010 / 2013
Gwen Stefani : 2007
Janet Jackson : 2011
Jessie Ware : 2014
Justin Timberlake : 2007 / 2014
Kanye West : 2008 / 2013
Kanye West & Jay Z : 2012
Katy Perry : 2009 / 2011 / 2015
Kelis : 2010 / 2014
Kylie Minogue : 2008 / 2011 / 2012 / 2014
Lady Gaga : 2009 / 2010 / 2012 / 2014 / 2015
Lana Del Rey : 2011 / 2013
London Grammar : 2014
Lorde : 2014
Lykke Li : 2011 / 2014
Madonna : 2004 / 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2012 / 2015
Marina & The Diamonds : 2010 / 2012 / 2015
 : 2014
Mylène Farmer : 2006
P!nk : 2009 / 2013
Rihanna : 2013
Róisín Murphy : 2007 / 2015
Sia : 2009 / 2010
Tinashe : 2015

Oh god, it's too much ! :shocked:

Holy shit, that's a lot! :stretcher: You're so lucky you got to see Lana and Sia earlier in their careers, I wish I'd seen them tour for their older albums. :'( 

I have more people that I was meant to see live and then didn't than actually saw lmao. I only started going to concerts last year so I don't have many but I've seen:

• Florence + The Machine (1)
  • Foxes (2)
  • Marina and The Diamonds (1)
  • YAAASSS 1

45 minutes ago, Countess said:

Holy shit, that's a lot! :stretcher: You're so lucky you got to see Lana and Sia earlier in their careers, I wish I'd seen them tour for their older albums. :'( 

He's lucky because he saw Amy :'( 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My small list!

- The Last Shadow Puppets

- Florence & The Machine (x2)

- Skunk Ananse

- Lana Del Rey

- Tame Impala

- Big Sean

- Rihanna

- Skepta

• YAAASSS 1