#PetititonToBringBackNatalia

Main Pop Girl

I was very upset to find out last week that one of our darling members, Natalia, has left us once again after just a few weeks of bliss together. :'(

Natalia has been a flawless member of PHF, even though he might not post on the site that much. He leaked Charli XCX's 14 last year for us which brought a heap of attention to the site, and also posted unleaked songs by Paris in the Exclusives section.

Sadly that doesn't seem to be enough for some of y'all who continuously acted like high school bullies towards him. He obviously wasn't a perfect member, but he did try and make friends with a lot of you, even those who jumped on a hate bandwagon almost immediately after he joined. I realise that it's hard to deal with members who you think are new (even though Natalia was actually a super old member) expressing their opinions so bluntly, but I'd love for Seacowst you guys to at least try to be a bit more friendly towards the newer members.

I personally miss this flawless being and want him to come back to the site ASAP.

#PetititonToBringBackNatalia

Guest mitch

I am fucking lovely thank you very much. I called him out because he was causing fights with anybody who posted on the Lana threads. I did get a little heated and it was stupid TBH.

You are lovely! and tbh it's true that he was causing fights over stupid lana stuff. If I did anything to make him go away I apologize but if you're reading this Natalia I still hate u :morning:

Guest Natalia

I'm blushing, Mo!

Of course after enough lurking I would've come back anyway.

It's hard to leave a forum you've been a part of for such a long time.

:hat:<3

Guest Natalia

YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!  :excited: :excited: Hope this time around everyone is more friendly and thanks for everything you've done in the past, If you ever wanna talk just send me a message  :D

and glad the #Justice4Natalia is working

I'm already super happy to be back and thank you.  <3

I'm blushing, Mo!

Of course after enough lurking I would've come back anyway.

It's hard to leave a forum you've been a part of for such a long time.

:hat:<3

YASSSSSSSS BISH! :hail: I know you were out there lurking around somewhere and that all it would take to get you back is a little bit of love! <3 I'm so happy you're back boo, we all missed you a heap!