Lana Del Rey - Young Like Me / Rock Me Stable EP

Cypher

Two track lists have appeared online and it seems to be limited to LanaBoards, and since I'm not there, I figured I'd make a thread here so I can join in on the discussion!

Young Like Me

11997935644_2cd2310b05_o.jpg

Rock Me Stable EP

[img width=643 height=219] 11997578045_4172356fbc_o.jpg

Alternate names:

Dear Elliot - Westbound

How Do You Know Me So Well - I'm Indeb(i)ted to You

Appears on Sirens:

Aviation

Bad Disease

Junky Pride

Out With a Bang

Try Tonight

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkle

Apparently:

"It has been said that the person who shared the tracklists received the FTE album and YLM/RMS EP from someone who personally worked with Lana. The source of FTE and YLM/RMS tracklistings has been apparently vouched for their reliability, the source having supposedly spoken with Rob in the past as well."

-From Lanaboards

And after the tracklists were posted, this person claimed to have them:

We (me & @delreyistheway @MaryDeMasiOn ) are the guys who have the two unreleased Lana's old album. To respect Lana and the person...>

— Chiara (@PrettyMelodyXO)

January 17, 2014

But I think they're fake and attention whores.

Apparently:

"It has been said that the person who shared the tracklists received the FTE album and YLM/RMS EP from someone who personally worked with Lana. The source of FTE and YLM/RMS tracklistings has been apparently vouched for their reliability, the source having supposedly spoken with Rob in the past as well."

And after the tracklists were posted, this person claimed to have them:

But I think they're fake and attention whores.

Eh, I'm not buying it. No offense, but I don't think some high school girl has the ability to get her hands on something like this. It would have to be within the company or something. Granted, if the day comes and she decides to leak the albums like with Sirens, then I will eat my words and put a sock in it.

Guest Sparkle

Eh, I'm not buying it. No offense, but I don't think some high school girl has the ability to get her hands on something like this. It would have to be within the company or something. Granted, if the day comes and she decides to leak the albums like with Sirens, then I will eat my words and put a sock in it.

I don't think the high school girl has it since the tracklists leaked before she started claiming that she has them. She just took the opportunity to claim that the tracklists originated from her and that she has the EP's.

I don't think the high school girl has it since the tracklists leaked before she started claiming that she has them. She just took the opportunity to claim that the tracklists originated from her and that she has the EP's.

Hmm...I wanna see who leaked this shit. I was under the impression that the albums basically didn't even exist anymore.