Lana Del Rey - Young Like Me / Rock Me Stable EP

Cypher

Hmm, I'm still not sure if I believe these tracklistings are real. :/ But if they are then I guess I'm excited, that's a lot of unleaked songs!

I wonder if anyone will actually leak these though or if people will just be greedy. These seem like the kind of gems that people want to keep to themselves which I guess is why they haven't leaked for so long.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone will actually leak these though or if people will just be greedy. These seem like the kind of gems that people want to keep to themselves which I guess is why they haven't leaked for so long.

The fact that the tracklists are out basically reduces their rarity by 90%. The very idea that enough people have these tracks for one of them to spill the beans indicates that it's definitely more than one person with access to them. That makes our odds infinitely better to get them. The number of people with them just increases exponentially from here. The people with the songs right now will probably end up giving them away in confidence to a friend or two. Those friends will share them with their other friends, who will in turn share them with more people and so on and so forth, until they've percolated so deeply that they'll leak. It's the cycle of any song.

I suspect that all the new tracks will leak at the same time. I don't think anyone would bother with trading for just a track or two when we already have all this information about the album as a whole.

The fact that the tracklists are out basically reduces their rarity by 90%. The very idea that enough people have these tracks for one of them to spill the beans indicates that it's definitely more than one person with access to them. That makes our odds infinitely better to get them. The number of people with them just increases exponentially from here. The people with the songs right now will probably end up giving them away in confidence to a friend or two. Those friends will share them with their other friends, who will in turn share them with more people and so on and so forth, until they've percolated so deeply that they'll leak. It's the cycle of any song.

I suspect that all the new tracks will leak at the same time. I don't think anyone would bother with trading for just a track or two when we already have all this information about the album as a whole.

You're right tbh! I'm just hoping these EP's won't turn out like 'Musicland' or 'Quicksand' which a heap of people have and yet which have never been leaked. But Lana hoarders seem to be slightly better than Gaga hoarders when it comes to leaking, so our prayer circle should remain intact for now.

tumblr_inline_mj8mpjy3DY1qz4rgp.gif

UM EXCUSE ME BUT WTF HAPPENED TO THIS? SOMEONE DELETED IT?! :'( PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAVED A COPY!

Although I can say I'm slightly aroused at the idea of getting these two EPs. I can't believe how close to getting them we are! Praise the lord for people who can't keep their mouth shut...Gaga fans, take notes.

Oh... they were posted on my tumblr, guess they got taken down, just uploaded them to the snippets folder.

Btw, I tagged all my folders " I, TrayerTrash, Compiled This, Not Those Other Lying Cunts Trying To Take Credit For My 2 Years Of Collecting"  because tumblr bitches kept claiming it was their megapost & people wanted proof it was mine

Oh... they were posted on my tumblr, guess they got taken down, just uploaded them. Btw, I tagged all my folders " I, TrayerTrash, Compiled This, Not Those Other Lying Cunts Trying To Take Credit For My 2 Years Of Collecting"  because tumblr bitches kept claiming it was their megapost & people wanted proof it was mine

Oh! I see them, Blizzard and You Mister right?