2013 Rewind Awards

Cypher

Congratulations to everyone who won! I'm super duper happy for you. And don't worry about not voting for me, I honestly didn't want to win anything anyway.

By the way, I'm deleting PHF and leaving the Internet for good. I just don't have time for it anymore with my burgeoning modelling career. So I guess your credits might be worthless now, idk. Congratulations on winning them though! :magic:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who won! I'm super duper happy for you. And don't worry about not voting for me, I honestly didn't want to win anything anyway.

By the way, I'm deleting PHF and leaving the Internet for good. I just don't have time for it anymore with my burgeoning modelling career. So I guess your credits might be worthless now, idk. Congratulations on winning them though! :magic:

There's always next year when we'll have more categories and more members voting! :magic:

Unless you're too busy werking, being phresh out the runway.

Wow :D I won! Thanks :D

Even though Try-Hard sounds good and bad at the same time lol

try-hard

A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.

:shocked:

The first part of the meaning is cool tho hahaha

Wow :D I won! Thanks :D

Even though Try-Hard sounds good and bad at the same time lol

try-hard

A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.

:shocked:

The first part of the meaning is cool tho hahaha

The fact that this is even a category is shady as fuck tbh :o

Anyway, congrats to everyone who won! :)

Everyone's credits have been distributed! Congratulations to everyone who won, and for those who didn't, don't worry! I'm organising a new awards show and only us who didn't win anything can participate. And this time the prize is a new house. Good luck to everyone!

:magic:

Did want a house anyway, I just bought my own.

tumblr_mlwb4zQsMX1rqy3d2o7_r1_500.gif

Archived