2013 Rewind Awards

Cypher

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote Beauty King off the island. :vacuum:

But TCW, are we meant to vote again for one of the nominees? Or do we just leave it and wait to see who wins? ;)

Just leave it and wait to see who wins. This way I can [attempt to] get some hype for the awards announcement tomorrow night! People are welcome to discuss who they think will win in which category, etc...granted, that's if people actually do. :'(

Just leave it and wait to see who wins. This way I can [attempt to] get some hype for the awards announcement tomorrow night! People are welcome to discuss who they think will win in which category, etc...granted, that's if people actually do. :'(

I GET YOUR HINT SIS. Tbh I'm kind of offended I didn't get nominated for the Smartest Member award. Who else could design, code and put together a flawless site like this? :vacuum:

I GET YOUR HINT SIS. Tbh I'm kind of offended I didn't get nominated for the Smartest Member award. Who else could design, code and put together a flawless site like this? :vacuum:

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe they just assumed smart in the music/behind the music aspect?

*But even then, you seem to have the skinny on what's what.

Please refer to the original first post to see the winners!

Or if you clicked on the spoiler, there're here too.

The 2013 Rewind Award Winners

Funniest Member

Firestarter

Shemale

Sparkle

trayertrash

Smartest Member

Mona Lisa

roger

Sparkle

TCypherW

trayertrash

Most Helpful Member

Firestarter

TCypherW

trayertrash

Best Signature

Baby V Alex

Firestarter

shemale

Mona Lisa

trayertrash

Most Insane Stan

Mona Lisa

roger

spcdoo45

TCypherW

trayertrash

Biggest Try-Hard

Charlie91xo

Firestarter

Mona Lisa

roger

Most Flaming Fag

Dayfid

Firestarter

TCypherW

Thread of the Year

***Tied votes***

The Lossless Thread by TCypherW

PHF Wedding by trayertrash

The 2013 Rewind Awards have officially come to a close.

TCypherW and trayertrash win big this year, each taking home 3 awards, followed by spcdoo45, roger and Dayfid claiming one award each!

Your award credits will be given to you within the next 3 days, winners, please check your inboxes for them!

Thank you all for participating in the 2013 Rewind Awards, until next year! :magic:

Good night everyone!

Archived