Lizzy's Here!!!!!!

trayertrash

Lizzy was born last night at 10:13 PM, 7.4 pounds, 19 inches long. She's so beautiful & tiny & amazing & I love her soooo much!!!!

There weren't any complications while giving birth. I was super tight though, so they have to give me a shit ton of meds & the doctor put some warm jelly stuff in me... it felt good  ;)

I ended up giving birth after all the meds starting wearing off, but I'm so glad I though. It hurt like a bitch, I laid there and cried and said shit like "GET THIS FUCKING DEMON OUT OF ME" "HOW THE FUCK DO BITCHES PUSH A FUCKING WATERMELON OUT OF THEIR PUSSIES? "I WISH I WERE A LOOSE PUSSY SKANK"... but it was totally worth it. I felt like I would've missed out on something if it weren't painless, like the pain was worth it. My doctors kept laughing & said I was the calmer than they expected lol.

Lawrence was in the room with me & kept me calm (well, as calm as he could) during the birthing process. He kept holding my hand, gave me a bunch of kisses, made fun of people so I'd keep laughing. He was super sweet during the whole thing, which, really isn't a surprise since he's always so sweet  <3 <3 <3

I'll post some pictures when I get home, I don't have my camera cord with me, but people have taken like 200 pictures already lol. I'm not going to share a lot of them since some are kind of personal to me you know? And others have family members in them & I'm not sure how they'd feel about their pics being blasted online/people knowing I'm related to them lol.

Anyway, I'm still in the hospital, but I get to leave tomorrow morning! Lawrence bought me my laptop so I could play music while he was sleeping/Lizzy went to the nursery. She's sleeping right now in the nursery & he's sitting on the chair next to my bed snoring loud as hell lol. I saw Lizzy about 20 minutes ago, I miss her already  :'(I didn't want to let her go,but, my arms were falling asleep, so I had to.

When I was sleeping last night, I heard Lawrence singing Daddy's Little Girl to Lizzy, he used to lay his head on my stomach & sing it to her when I was sleeping (well, when he thought I was sleeping)

I know everyone on the planet says this, but I'm just... so happy right now. She's so perfect and innocent and sweet, she looks like an alien like all babies do, but let's be real, she's the cutest alien baby in history. She cries when anyone but Lawrence & I hold her, I'm so glad she lets Lawrence hold her too, he was worried that she wouldn't like him, but she does.

It's almost time for me to take a shower and feed Lizzy again. I hope all is well with y'all & I hope y'all have a wonderful day <3

Lizzy was born last night at 10:13 PM, 7.4 pounds, 19 inches long. She's so beautiful & tiny & amazing & I love her soooo much!!!!

There weren't any complications while giving birth. I was super tight though, so they have to give me a shit ton of meds & the doctor put some warm jelly stuff in me... it felt good  ;)

I ended up giving birth after all the meds starting wearing off, but I'm so glad I though. It hurt like a bitch, I laid there and cried and said shit like "GET THIS FUCKING DEMON OUT OF ME" "HOW THE FUCK DO BITCHES PUSH A FUCKING WATERMELON OUT OF THEIR PUSSIES? "I WISH I WERE A LOOSE PUSSY SKANK"... but it was totally worth it. I felt like I would've missed out on something if it weren't painless, like the pain was worth it. My doctors kept laughing & said I was the calmer than they expected lol.

Lawrence was in the room with me & kept me calm (well, as calm as he could) during the birthing process. He kept holding my hand, gave me a bunch of kisses, made fun of people so I'd keep laughing. He was super sweet during the whole thing, which, really isn't a surprise since he's always so sweet  <3 <3 <3

I'll post some pictures when I get home, I don't have my camera cord with me, but people have taken like 200 pictures already lol. I'm not going to share a lot of them since some are kind of personal to me you know? And others have family members in them & I'm not sure how they'd feel about their pics being blasted online/people knowing I'm related to them lol.

Anyway, I'm still in the hospital, but I get to leave tomorrow morning! Lawrence bought me my laptop so I could play music while he was sleeping/Lizzy went to the nursery. She's sleeping right now in the nursery & he's sitting on the chair next to my bed snoring loud as hell lol. I saw Lizzy about 20 minutes ago, I miss her already  :'(I didn't want to let her go,but, my arms were falling asleep, so I had to.

When I was sleeping last night, I heard Lawrence singing Daddy's Little Girl to Lizzy, he used to lay his head on my stomach & sing it to her when I was sleeping (well, when he thought I was sleeping)

I know everyone on the planet says this, but I'm just... so happy right now. She's so perfect and innocent and sweet, she looks like an alien like all babies do, but let's be real, she's the cutest alien baby in history. She cries when anyone but Lawrence & I hold her, I'm so glad she lets Lawrence hold her too, he was worried that she wouldn't like him, but she does.

It's almost time for me to take a shower and feed Lizzy again. I hope all is well with y'all & I hope y'all have a wonderful day <3