Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Main Pop Girl

This is more appropriate

Hagrid-s-Huts-ON-FIRE-bellatrix-lestrange-28283522-500-210.gif

:stretcher:

Anyway, here's some new info on the movie copied straight from Wikipedia. ;)

Rowling will make her screen writing debut with this film. The film is set seventy years before the Harry Potter series in 1920s New York City, and will follow Newt Scamander, who is featured in the series as the writer of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and who Rowling impersonated to write her own version of his book.

Warner Bros approached Rowling about using the book for a film, from which she pitched "an idea that [she] couldn't dislodge". Upon returning to Harry Potter for the first time since 2007, Rowling commented: "I always said that I would only revisit the wizarding world if I had an idea that I was really excited about and this is it."

"Although it will be set in the worldwide community of witches and wizards where I was so happy for 17 years, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is neither a prequel nor a sequel to the Harry Potter series, but an extension of the wizarding world," Rowling said.

I'm kind of intrigued tbh! Of course I'd love to see the characters we all know and love back on the big screen, but at least we're getting something.

Haha! I loved  the character of Bellatrix! Thought she was pretty interesting and Helena Bonham Carter was fab

Hardest death has to be Dobby! I thought Fred's death could've been a bit more dramatic though.

Tempted to get the book of spells for the ps3 but I haven't hear much about it. Anyone know if it's worth getting?

Haha! I loved  the character of Bellatrix! Thought she was pretty interesting and Helena Bonham Carter was fab

Hardest death has to be Dobby! I thought Fred's death could've been a bit more dramatic though.

Tempted to get the book of spells for the ps3 but I haven't hear much about it. Anyone know if it's worth getting?

As big of a Potterhead as I am, I say no. Gamings not really my thing, so that might be why, but I wasn't too impressed with it. Pottermore.com is where it's at though.

As big of a Potterhead as I am, I say no. Gamings not really my thing, so that might be why, but I wasn't too impressed with it. Pottermore.com is where it's at though.

Oh ok thank you, I'll give it a miss then. I used to like the different games they released for the movies and the quidditch one was fun too. I can see this new movie being a good basis for a game version

Bellatrix as a QUEEN. :hail: An evil queen, but still a queen! <3

And yeah, I'm still pissed they didn't even comment on half the deaths in the last movie. Like Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Colin, etc. It's like, we've been with these characters for over a decade, we wanna know how they die. :vacuum:

I haven't played Book of Spells BUT. I have played the old old old Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for computer, and omg, that was so fun when it first came out. The Sorceror's Stone for GameBoy was also really good, and LEGO Harry Potter is vaguely fun although gets boring after a while.

• 4 months later...